Hello From TTO34

Frog186

Hello From TTO34

TTO34
Hi once again I have three more questions for you so here they are and thanks for everything like the advice, information, answers, and so much more well now for the questions:

1. What kind of food and water do you use in your timeline?

2. What kind of technology, history, science, math, and other lessons are taught in your timeline?

3. What kind of books and magazines do you have in your timeline?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening and replying back to me now I must go for sure see you and the rest tommorrow thanks for being cool as well!

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

Are there any specific events (list them) to look for this year and next year?

In October?
In November?
In December?
In Janurary?
In February?

I'm guessing you're a football fan (since you know the Pats win the superbowl). How do the Baltimore Ravens do? :)

What exactly are the "waco type events" that JT describes, and when do they occur?

Something's supposed to be happening this month (JT said something about unrest near the election), or his gig is up. Anything specific happen this month?

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Frog186@Oct 10 2004, 10:06 PM
TTO34
Hi once again I have three more questions for you so here they are and thanks for everything like the advice, information, answers, and so much more well now for the questions:

1. What kind of food and water do you use in your timeline?

2. What kind of technology, history, science, math, and other lessons are taught in your timeline?

3. What kind of books and magazines do you have in your timeline?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening and replying back to me now I must go for sure see you and the rest tommorrow thanks for being cool as well!

1. the same as u/nothing has really changed in this area

2. tecnolgy is based of new and found math, takes a trun and we find out how to solve more conplex equations.(not saying me) science is how to improve gravity distortion

virtualgirl

Hello From TTO34

TT0034,

First, welcome.

Do you have any pictures of your time travel device?

Also, if your from 2034, do you know John Titor?

Can you give us some near future events that would violate civil rights (Waco style events)?

Thanks, VG

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 10 2004, 10:39 PM
TT0034,

First, welcome.

Do you have any pictures of your time travel device?

Can you give us some near future events that would violate civil rights (Waco style events)?

Thanks, VG

1. i have talked to Clergy-Snow Fire Watches about this

2.no/i no of him now

3. the darft bill will pass

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34+Oct 10 2004, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl@Oct 10 2004, 10:39 PM
TT0034,

First, welcome.?

Do you have any pictures of your time travel device??

Thanks,? VG

2.no/i no of him now

[snapback]11571[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Can you please answer my questions, too?

I asked about any specific events happening this month, November, December, and about sports.. Give dates if you can.

By what percetage points or votes does Kerry win? What is the electorial college point total for both canidates?

When does Mt. St. Helens fully erupt?

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Timescholar+Oct 10 2004, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 10 2004, 10:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl
@Oct 10 2004, 10:39 PM
TT0034,

First, welcome.?

Do you have any pictures of your time travel device??

Thanks,? VG

2.no/i no of him now

[snapback]11571[/snapback]​

Can you please answer my questions, too?

I asked about any specific events happening this month, November, December, and about sports.. Give dates if you can.

By what percetage points or votes does Kerry win? What is the electorial college point total for both canidates?

When does Mt. St. Helens fully erupt?
[snapback]11572[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

1.this month the draft bill is voted on.. it is voted against( after kerry takes office is when the bill will be pased)
dec 5th i leave

2. 296 to 242

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 10 2004, 11:03 PM

1.this month the draft bill is voted on.. it is voted against( after kerry takes office is when the bill will be pased)
dec 5th i leave

2. 269 to 242

In what month will the draft bill be passed? And why will it be passed after being defeated?

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Timescholar+Oct 10 2004, 11:05 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TTO34@Oct 10 2004, 11:03 PM

dec 5th i leave

2. 269 to 242

In what month will the draft bill be passed? And why will it be passed after being defeated?
[snapback]11574[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

its 296 to 242

bush is against it.. the house is owned be the rebublic right now.

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

Forgot one other thing before I call it a night (Getting late).

Is there a war with Iran, and if so, when does it start?

Also, any major events in the middle east? If so, what is it, and when does it start?