Hello From TTO34

Frog186

Hello From TTO34

TTO34
Hi I'm Frog welcome to the forum and chat room I have three questions for you so here they are and I am a true believer in time travel and other paranormal stuff too I like alot of things like music, games, movies, and so much more I have been studying the paranormal for 5 to 6 years so I know alot of stuff I am not here to judge you and others intentions I want people to believe instead of not believing but we are all different right if it was the same then it would be boring now to my three questions:

1. What does your timeline look like?

2. What kind of entertainment do you have in your timeline?

3. Are your people in your timeline happy or sad like personality and behavior? sorry this is kind of dumb but let me know if you can answer it!

well thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for all of the information before telling it to all of us I am a really cool person so you don't have to worry about anything! well I will talk with you later and if you want to chat sometime later on just email me or give me a personal mail on this forum!

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Frog186@Oct 10 2004, 06:57 PM
1. What does your timeline look like?

2. What kind of entertainment do you have in your timeline?

3. Are your people in your timeline happy or sad like personality and behavior? sorry this is kind of dumb but let me know if you can answer it!

1. i belive your asking what happens in my timeline... Civil war a WWIII i would go more indepth if the question was not so open..

2. music sports is not what it like now, meaning its not as big, but its on its way up.. like it is now

3. both mostly happy when u don't think about what happened before.. people are a lot closer then here!!

Judge Bean

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Oct 10 2004, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Oct 10 2004, 10:50 AM
TT034,

You said you don't care or don't want to be believed. Seems I've heard that before. Since you're posting here, my guess is you have something to say. So spill it. Give us some predictions that "happened on your time line."

I'm all ears buckshot.

Cary

Me too TT04! All ears here. This is a critical time in the John Titor saga. Tell us what happened in your line. Tell what happened THIS month. Send us a picture of the C204e.

Did you know of the other two claimers from your time Alexander and Maxwell?

Could you try to type like a mature person?

How old are you?

When is your window to leave?

Are you only here to test the hitting of "same" timelines or is there more to your mission.

According to what you said so far - you are actually coming here "before" JT left your (2036) timeline. Do they already know what he did here? Did the info survive historically?

Ah well - I guess that's enough for now :unsure:

This guy needs his posts taken to its own thread.

SFW
[snapback]11518[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Indeed he does; let's not muck up the Titor discussions with personal claims of this type.

I would like everyone to take a deep breath and remain calm. We have been watching and waiting a long time, and have thoroughly discussed most of the things now being piped out in shrill tremolo.

We have tentatively concluded that Titor was deliberately misleading about important details. None of us have decided without doubt that we should follow his predictions verbatim and prepare for the End of the World.

Everybody go do some yoga or something.

EDIT: trying to get all posts into one thread.

Frog186

Hello From TTO34

TTO34
Hi once again I have two more questions so here they are and thanks for answering my questions you seem like a nice and cool person well if you want to email me in private my email is [email protected] or you can just email or pm me on this forum if not then I will continue to ask you some questions here in this forum well now the questions:

1. Could you describe for me how you got here in this timeline?

2. Could you tell me about your time machine in general and private?

thanks once again for everything your advice, information, and answering mine and everyone else's questions well I have to go somewhere tonight so I will talk to you later.

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Frog186@Oct 10 2004, 07:20 PM

1. Could you describe for me how you got here in this timeline?

2. Could you tell me about your time machine in general and private?

1.timelines are differnt on only what is going on u can only show up on 6 differnt time lines... but when you are traveling only 32 years u will lan on either your timeline or the timeline that is closet to the one u left!!!

2.Private i will!!

HDRKID

Hello From TTO34

Hi TTO34:

Thank you for giving us this information.

Right now, I am planning to make major decisions based on CWII.
Have you heard of Alex Jone?
He has predicted many of the things John Titor said back in 1995.

We now know that Kerry is the Lincoln-like president, why is he not re-elected in 2008? I saw on one worldline that he had health problems, cancer I think, but on another worldline Kerry is re-elected.

On your worldline who is president in 2008? Also, why are there no Olympics in 2008? Is the world situation that bad? :unsure:

This question is very important.
I believe that on John Titor's worldline 911 did not occur.
What significant differences do you see on worldlines that do not have the NYC event? :(

Also, I know for a fact that 911 did not occur on worldlines where Gore was elected president in 2000, later re-elected in 2004. What major changes do you see in those worldlines?

Thanks again for all the insight! :)

Judge Bean

Hello From TTO34

Unless there is more material coming from this character, I don't mind going on the record now with my opinion that he is a complete waste of our time.

Think about it, folks: why would you travel to the past on the eve of such momentous events and address people in hiphop spelling and garbled, truncated "messages."

It is as though you would stage an Oxford debate between Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Frog186

Hello From TTO34

TTO34 + Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say I have alot of stuff to do so I will see you all tommorrow in the forum but thanks for everything and I will either see you all in the morning or afternoon sorry for leaving but thanks for your time and patience and I will ask more questions and such though!

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 10 2004, 07:30 PM
Hi TTO34:

Thank you for giving us this information.

Right now, I am planning to make major decisions based on CWII.
Have you heard of Alex Jone?
He has predicted many of the things John Titor said back in 1995.

We now know that Kerry is the Lincoln-like president, why is he not re-elected in 2008? I saw on one worldline that he had health problems, cancer I think, but on another worldline Kerry is re-elected.

On your worldline who is president in 2008? Also, why are there no Olympics in 2008? Is the world situation that bad? :unsure:

This question is very important.
I believe that on John Titor's worldline 911 did not occur.
What significant differences do you see on worldlines that do not have the NYC event? :(

Also, I know for a fact that 911 did not occur on worldlines where Gore was elected president in 2000, later re-elected in 2004. What major changes do you see in those worldlines?

Thanks again for all the insight! :)

i can only tell u from my timline i cant tell u from your timeline
Kerry is not re-elected/health proplems

2008 is clinton

911 occured in my timeline but only one building fell the other plane was shot down.

bush was president in 2000 but didnt have a florida scandel..

2008 Olympics dont take place for the usa.. because of a civil war

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Oct 10 2004, 07:36 PM
Unless there is more material coming from this character, I don't mind going on the record now with my opinion that he is a complete waste of our time.

Think about it, folks: why would you travel to the past on the eve of such momentous events and address people in hiphop spelling and garbled, truncated \"messages.\"

It is as though you would stage an Oxford debate between Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
we dont use keyboards in my time... i would give has much info as i can if u asked for it...