Hello From TTO34

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

for i did not no where to post!! so news seemed good enuff. for i do think this is news to u!!

The first test of this time machine is on Aug.12 2034 by GE!! and it is called the C204e, you should understand why its called a C204e!!(e=test) It doesnt come C204 until Dec 5 of 2034!!

Snow

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 9 2004, 10:06 PM
for i did not no where to post!! so news seemed good enuff. for i do think this is news to u!!

The first test of this time machine is on Aug.12 2034 by GE!! and it is called the C204e, you should understand why its called a C204e!!(e=test) It doesnt come C204 until Dec 5 of 2034!!

34 to 36 to 04 Your signature. Are you claiming to be from 2034 or 2036? If so please check in at the Are You One counter and answer our survey!

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showtopic=9

Welcome to our community.

SFW

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Oct 9 2004, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TTO34@Oct 9 2004, 10:06 PM

34 to 36 to 04 Your signature. Are you claiming to be from 2034 or 2036? If so please check in at the Are You One counter and answer our survey!

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showtopic=9

Welcome to our community.

SFW
[snapback]11491[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

ty.. i posted!!

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

timlines are different.. if something happened in 2005 in my timline it doesn't mean it will happen in yours...timlines are different because u can always change the timline...meaning days things happen or dent happen.. but if you really think about everything happens.. u can only prolong it!!

CaryP

Hello From TTO34

Okay TT034, I've seen your other posts so far on this board. Welcome to the plantation so far. Don't try and hoax us. We are not in the mood. If "hello" is your idea of introducing yourself, it's not satisfactory. Any fool can say "hello" for an introduction. Don't expect a bunch of TT enthusiasts to run your way licking your feet, or other unmentionables, just because you may be claiming to be a TT. So do us all a huge favor and answer some simple damn questions about yourself. Savvy? Otherwise, go over to anomalies with your "truck" and see how long you last there. We're not a bunch of fools. Treat us in that manner at your own risk.

Cary

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

hello is a way to star a conversation. i did intr: myself in are u one..
i wasn't trying to be rude by just saying hello!! its a simple way of starting a conversation.

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by CaryP@Oct 10 2004, 12:10 AM
uh hm. Sorry if that sounds skeptical.

Cary

im not here to have people belive me or not! i have nothing to prove for i have only told u that time travel will happen, u don't have to belive me im not asking for it.. for i no what is true!!

The_Ruffneck

Hello From TTO34

They don't teach grammar in 2034?
Nice story future boy , got any pictures of your time machine etc? you say you already have dig cam etc so i'll be waiting
Lots of love.....