Hello from WV

Servantis

Hello all,I'm one sort of odd cat in that all my life I've seem to attract the strange,unusual,or down right bizarre being Filipino I was never taught to think of this as childish but just the way of the world (we Flips believe God's always on one shoulder and the Devil on the other) so I just shrug and go "whatever" when something happens.

Finally decided to join a site like this as I love to go looking for weird things,I live in WV but grew up in CA and like it here,nice and quiet plus I live a few miles from Point Pleasant.

Off to the forum!

TnWatchdog

Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey welcome!

Hope you have a great time discussing weird stuff with us! :)

AAM

Optimist
Hello all,I'm one sort of odd cat in that all my life I've seem to attract the strange,unusual,or down right bizarre being Filipino I was never taught to think of this as childish but just the way of the world (we Flips believe God's always on one shoulder and the Devil on the other) so I just shrug and go "whatever" when something happens.

Finally decided to join a site like this as I love to go looking for weird things,I live in WV but grew up in CA and like it here,nice and quiet plus I live a few miles from Point Pleasant.

Off to the forum!
Warm welcome to the Forum
bliss.gif