Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
If you're going to insult Martian like that you might as well leave now.
We all know you're not an alien or time traveler
If you look at your posts, it looks like there during SCHOOL HOURS in my time.
Go back to yo parents kid.
Martian, don't waste your time with this kid.

heka2015

Heh, swell job. I may not be able to time travel and what not. Maybe I should've taken a different approach at this. Maybe you aren't as gullible as I thought. But... the better question is, how gullible, is everyone else? You humans really are strange, and I tried to take a good approach at this. You know, I wasn't lying about leaving February 1st, 2016. Only, because I do know what happens the next day. It is not a mere coincidence that I'm out of here that date. Although we have the technology to time travel, I don't ever use it. I like to go down to earth and just laugh at everybody. You people aren't very intelligent. So, I guess the better question is, What am I...
If I were you, I wouldn't call me a dirty scumbag just yet...

I dont think we are gullible at all.
What we are is called respectfull and open-minded.

To a certain point.

We gave you the benefit of the doubt, nothing else.

You were pretty much debunked the first page.
Even your last comment contradicts itself.
:sick::sick::sick:
Makes my stomache ache.

I hope it's ok with the community that i used the plural here.

heka

Miscellaneous

Nah, I'm good
I'll just leave now
Oh and P.S.
I'm an alien
BYE
Did someone say alien? Ho-ho... Oh no you didn't.... *rubs hands*

What is the composition elements of your species form?

What is the prime sustaining elements of your home world and its species?
what type/ class of sun or suns does your home world have?

What is the location and star system of your home world, is it a galaxy a solar system a rogue system?

What is the genetic make up of your species?

What micro life forms species support your form, on your home world?

List 5 elements not known on the human periodic table of elements that could benefit our species?

Explain why you would travel thousands of light years to claim your an alien (or time traveler) on a public time travel forum?

How did you get to earth, what means of travel did you use, please include the science so we may better understand.
What type of measurement system dose your species use?
What type of reproduction systems do you have?
What kind of mathematical systems do you use?
Do you have religions?
Do you have ships?
Explain how your computer systems work?

What is the avg. life span of your species?

What is your purpose on earth?
how do you deal with the trillions of micro life species not killing you, since your genetics cant scientifically be the same as human?
Are you universal beings?

What is the composition of the elements that provides your species with a state of existence or states of consciousness?.
What is your state of existence. How do you exist. What created your species ?

Surely a being from another would would easily understand all this and its own existence.

You said you came from a planet (did I get that right?).... please explain how this was accomplished, not using human knowledge but your own, from your own knowledge system not earths.
how long did it take you to learn English? what type of universal communication systems do you use? What is your world knowledge base, based on.

If you are an alien, you have to be the dumbest alien race to exist, and this is not likely.

To travel thousands of light years, to get on a forum on the internet, to claim your an alien make no sense in anyway.

I wonder if we can debunk someone twice?

Miscellaneous

^ That question is just copy-pasted from VG's comment when he was testing a so-called-alien in the other forum that I went before, so I'm sorry if there's some mispellings or something.