Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

heka2015

Well,
as it seems to me i can't rant without proof.

Here we go:
image1 (1).jpeg

- green outside and i guess the light makes the top yellow but it should be white.

- he said he couldn't take a picture from inside because of a family around?

- anyway the pic is 240x320...for somebody who says he has problems taking a foto with a phone, thats a strange size
Time Machine.png

- This one has blue walls and windows all around except the door

- red door

- here is the link where the pic actually comes from

- your wife put the flowers in? i guess you should watch your "time machine" a little, it seems your wife goes all over the place putting flowers in porta pottys :oops:
celebration-portable-toilet.jpg

Conclusion: It is not even the same porta-potty, nor did he take the pics himself (I didn't find the first one though)
BTW nice fact i didn't know: A portable toilet, often referred to as a porta-potty, honey bucket (American English), Port-a-John (American English)

LOL How fitting PORTA-A-JOHN X_X

Anyhow you should apply for a job at honeybucket.com they are hiring!!!!
AND look they even say:
Good Ideas Welcome
We need ideas from all employees to keep getting better. Northwest Cascade encourages employee involvement. We get lots of input on quality, efficiency and safety issues, and constantly strive to improve results. Employees are empowered to make their own decisions on the job, keeping in mind our company Vision and Core Values.

I guess you would just fit right in.

Is that enough to put a hoax mark on there @Num7 ?

heka

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Why doesn't our time traveler take the time traveler test? Tell us what will be on tomorrows national newspaper headlines. How hard can that be? I have yet to see anyone do it though.

heka2015

I knew someone would come up with that.
a Port-a-John named Celebration.::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::

SORRY CLICKED TWICEo_0

John's Future

Heh, swell job. I may not be able to time travel and what not. Maybe I should've taken a different approach at this. Maybe you aren't as gullible as I thought. But... the better question is, how gullible, is everyone else? You humans really are strange, and I tried to take a good approach at this. You know, I wasn't lying about leaving February 1st, 2016. Only, because I do know what happens the next day. It is not a mere coincidence that I'm out of here that date. Although we have the technology to time travel, I don't ever use it. I like to go down to earth and just laugh at everybody. You people aren't very intelligent. So, I guess the better question is, What am I...
If I were you, I wouldn't call me a dirty scumbag just yet...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Oh my gosh, I'm SOOOOO sorry *sarcasm overpowering*. Although, I shouldn't be talking myself (if you know what I mean :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
Should I even ask
"What are you" *sarcasm overpowering*
Are you some sort of planet that can transform into human for a laugh?