Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's keep our cool here please.

What's the point of calling each others trolls? Aren't we here to have a friendly discussion?

Tron1

he's not a fake. he would have been gone by now. Wouldnt you agree num? According to the length of the post a has gone far. Not many do. Just making a point.

Lussorio F

@TimeFlipper and @duntpasstome who I think are the same person. I mentioned I believe in another post, I have more that one method of travelling through time. Two methods to go forward in time, one of those two methods allowing me to remain with in the time-line without causing divergences. One method of going back in time which always leads to a divergence. I came out of stasis a form of suspended animation where time can't touch me. I changed my method as the bridge I was going to jump off, the river below looked cold and horrible. However my short trip has verify the integrity of my device. Once I've fully up to steam as stasis has some after effects, I will answer some of the questions that have arisen.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper and @duntpasstome who I think are the same person. I mentioned I believe in another post, I have more that one method of travelling through time. Two methods to go forward in time, one of those two methods allowing me to remain with in the time-line without causing divergences. One method of going back in time which always leads to a divergence. I came out of stasis a form of suspended animation where time can't touch you. I changed my method as the bridge I was going to jump of the river below looked cold and horrible. However my short trip has verify the integrity of my device. Once I've fully up to steam, I will answer some of the questions that have arisen.
:ROFLMAO:
He never got stuck in time :eek::ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

@Lussorio F

Ok Ok, so you claim to be able to go forward in time...Go forward again and without any excuses or trying to twist things around to your own advantage, show us 3 different newspapers from next week with their headlines...and if you cannot do this simple task to prove that you really are a time-traveller, then its plainly obvious that you are a fake :D
Iam waiting to see how you get out of this one lol :cool: So hurry up and get yourself pumped up with steam and make us believe that you really are a time-traveller :D

Lussorio F

@Lussorio F

Ok Ok, so you claim to be able to go forward in time...Go forward again and without any excuses or trying to twist things around to your own advantage, show us 3 different newspapers from next week with their headlines...and if you cannot do this simple task to prove that you really are a time-traveller, then its plainly obvious that you are a fake :D
Iam waiting to see how you get out of this one lol :cool: So hurry up and get yourself pumped up with steam and make us believe that you really are a time-traveller :D

There is little point of me responding to you @TimeFlipper and I'm not going to waste anymore time doing so from now on. Because for some reason you unable to understand the replies. You and several others keep coming out with this challenge of obtaining newspaper from this world-line future with I can, but also can never bring back to you. Because as I've explained on a number of occasions in numerous posts that the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which I left. I also wonder why its always a newspaper and never anything else, but in your case your probably need it because you can't afford a tablecloth or need to line more of your household furniture with it or windows.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper and @duntpasstome who I think are the same person. I mentioned I believe in another post, I have more that one method of travelling through time. Two methods to go forward in time, one of those two methods allowing me to remain with in the time-line without causing divergences. One method of going back in time which always leads to a divergence. I came out of stasis a form of suspended animation where time can't touch me. I changed my method as the bridge I was going to jump off, the river below looked cold and horrible. However my short trip has verify the integrity of my device. Once I've fully up to steam as stasis has some after effects, I will answer some of the questions that have arisen.
So according to you, you have two methods of going forward in time, one of them allows you to remain with in the time-line (this time-line) without causing any divergences..So go forward and photograph 3 newspapers from next week as i asked you to do, without trying to get out of the request ive made by making your usual excuses excuses, which i knew you would try...you said you can do it in this link, or are you going to try and say you didnt post it?.....lets see how you reply now lol...by the way ive offered in the other thread to accompany you with a video camera, you did say that you havent found a volunteer yet...so here iam mate lol :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Lussorio F You can't blame us, we want to believe you. Sadly, we can't believe you on faith only...

Is there anything you can show us that would help us believe you?

@Tron1 I agree that most time traveler wannabees leave after a very short time. Many questions have been answered, and quite a bit of information was shared, but after a while, we need more. Like I said, I want to believe this is not a hoax, but Lussorio gotta give us something here.

Lussorio F

So according to you, you have two methods of going forward in time, one of them allows you to remain with in the time-line (this time-line) without causing any divergences..So go forward and photograph 3 newspapers from next week as i asked you to do, without trying to get out of the request ive made by making your usual excuses excuses, which i knew you would try...you said you can do it in this link, or are you going to try and say you didnt post it?.....lets see how you reply now lol...by the way ive offered in the other thread to accompany you with a video camera, you did say that you havent found a volunteer yet...so here iam mate lol :D

Have you actually stopped and thought, how ludicrous what you just asked me. You do understand what I mean by stasis? You want me to place myself in stasis until next week, then awaken from it photograph three newspapers and place the images on this forum. Can you not see the obvious problem with that challenge or the reaction to it. Your eyes are open, your hands are typing but your brain has long departed @TimeFlipper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.