Hello. I'm not an average human.

Was my post too long?

• Total voters

SilverHeart

(First of all, my apologies to everyone if this thread is in the wrong place.)

(Sorry if this is too long, PLEASE read it, at worst it's an interesting story. Please don't tl;dr it.)

Hello. I would introduce myself, but I don't know exactly who I am.

Some months ago, I came to paranormalis in search of further information on John Titor, possibly the most essential piece to a puzzle I've been trying to solve. I almost posted back then, but something stopped me.

Something is wrong with my memories. I'm not sure how this is possible. I have two sets of memories, a linear one of being alive for almost sixteen years, and one that is so long and complicated, it seems it couldn't have been devised in even twenty years. This is a non-linear memory. I remember being older in the past, younger in the future, and being in alternate states of earth. This seems impossible, but I'm not so sure it ends at that.

Within these memories, are a few important points. A memory in a future alternate earth where everyone was panicking around me and my sort of team, which would probably be called a squad. I remember looking at them and saying "We have to go back." and, if I continue to re-live the memory, I recall that my time machine was too far to reach so we had to split up and each use our individual transportation devices. (These look like a large metal brace-like object attached to the upper right arm, from a little higher than the elbow to a little below the shoulder. There is a display and a few main functions.) I recall more blurry memories, and to follow them in a linear sort of way, based on my age, the next significant memory after meeting up with my team again was a sort of party (in an slight alteration of earth, on a boat, during a peaceful time) and after a while I talked with my two closest comrades, the two who would be coming with me. The girl asked me if I really wanted to do this, and I finally decided I had to. The mission was to find the last uninfected timeline and keep it alive. We decided to go, and my two teammates stood on each of my sides, left and right, girl on my left, guy on my right. I CLEARLY remember (and I might note this memory I had a long time ago, when I was very young, and so the memory was in fact clear enough to remain vivid almost ten years later) that I said "It's been a great ride. I'll see you all on the other side." and held up my hand, at which point a huge beam of light hit me and the memory ended abruptly. To continue this memory, again, linear based on my age in the memory, I next recall being here in this life on this earth in this timeline.

Other important details: the mission description included that there may be memory loss or "corruption" (where memories become distorted, though rarely to the point of losing their overall direction or purpose), that I was to under no circumstances give away any unnecessary details of the current situation or the state of the future when we were asked to return except when the mission is at a complete standstill, that I was to under no circumstances leave a trace that we were here unless it was to send a warning to the future (they ARE watching), that I was to in no way explain any concepts of future technology to the past generations, I am not to bring anything with me (thus the method of time travel, it will be invented after the 2038 glitch passes and a new style of coding is invented. It is done by a concentrated beam of energy, charged in such a way that it passes through, attaches to, and charges all the particles it touches, so that everything touched by the beam will be sent back in time. The method of creating this beam will not be explained.), I am not to exploit any government secrets, plans, or plots unless it is to receive critical information, the few things I do explain must be kept away from the eyes of the media at all costs due to the risk of soiling the last clean timeline (the timeline all of us are in now has a chance of surviving the event coming in the distant future. I know how it starts, but not how it ends. It is time-locked, meaning, anything passing a point of no return cannot be time-traveled back, much like black holes prevent anything from escaping. It is also a banned time by the international transportation committee, which can restrict time and/or space travel to various locations). Everything mentioned above goes for all teammates as well.

I will answer literally any question you have for me. I can post more about the past I recall if asked. Everything posted thus far is the shallow few years before I ever entered this timeline. If any of this sounds vaguely familiar, tell me what it is and I may be able to clarify. I have already found a few of my teammates from the "old team" in this timeline, and many more who have identical memories of past missions. I know at least one of the attendees of the party has been in this timeline, as I met her. However, it appears that besides one teammate, nobody remembers the last few years besides me. I am starting to wonder if I am either losing my mind, or if this mission was a one-man mission (I did not see the two people next to me leave with me at the party), or if the others were scattered too far to meet.

Yes I remember my name from before. I'm not allowed to put it anywhere that records might be left. I can share the basic parts of my name, not the full name.

Please ask me questions, please give me any information you have on time travel and strange occurrences that can be proven true. I will explain the mission and coming events that I know of in the near future.

I am NOT claiming to be John Titor, like John Titor, or to have anything to do with him or his mission, however I have heard of him in other times. I recall that John Titor played an important role in one of my rival teams, however, his mission was to prevent the same thing that I am trying to prevent now. I had heard that he's an important piece to keeping the clean thread/timeline alive due to his warnings to everyone about the events of 2015. I can confirm that from what I know, he was not wrong for most timelines, however, the fact that he warned the few of what was to come kept the people in this timeline willing to fight back against the 2015 disaster, which I believe occurs in May.

Once again, sorry for the long post. I hope we can help each other reach our goals, be it save humanity, Earth, read yet another story, learn about the future, or anything else you came here for.

Nicholas SilverHeart

Tron1

what 2015 disaster is there anything that I can do to prevent it? what happens give me any type of detail that you remember was there water or fire ?

Orpheus Rex

If you speak truthfully about your situation, you be receiving information through a data stream on quantumly entangled neurons or possibly your DNA(If DNA can indeed be interpreted by your brain into memories, which would be a huge blow to people who believe in reincarnation.) If my theory is true, the other person likely recalls your past too.

SilverHeart

what 2015 disaster is there anything that I can do to prevent it? what happens give me any type of detail that you remember was there water or fire ?
Not all threads (timelines) are the same. In this one, it is unclear if there is any such "water or fire". There's nothing that an INDIVIDUAL can do to prevent it, and in fact, it's almost imminent. The 2015 disaster consists partially of governmental action that harms american society. There is a HIGH chance of something between an american holocaust (the Unjust Purification) and a civil war or internal collapse.

If you speak truthfully about your situation, you be receiving information through a data stream on quantumly entangled neurons or possibly your DNA(If DNA can indeed be interpreted by your brain into memories, which would be a huge blow to people who believe in reincarnation.) If my theory is true, the other person likely recalls your past too.
I don't lie. If I'm unsure I make it clear that I am. I can admit though that: 1. One department of Future Development had started building an entanglement message system to support any team on missions to the past. If it was used, it works by the entanglement of an EXTRA strand of DNA, harmless to humans, and could be used at any time, even if initiated AFTER I left, because any trace of my DNA left behind could be scanned and replicated, and thus I could me located and messaged. The system encodes messages in a system of quantum memory storage, which the subconscious is able to translate. Whether or not this is the case in my situation, I have no clue to. 2. I believe in reincarnation, but we don't have to worry about that idea until much later. (Another company besides Future Development (before them) created a machine capable of proving the existence of souls)

Khaos

where the wild things are
What is the deal with time travelers not giving out their full names? You have a time machine, just travel 5 minutes into the past after giving your full name.

Some of this reminds me of a novel named Silverheart, where a guy had two sets of memories from two different realms, that were very much the same, but were different. Its a science fiction novel set in a multi-verse.

Pyr | Science Fiction + Fantasy

SilverHeart

What is the deal with time travelers not giving out their full names? You have a time machine, just travel 5 minutes into the past after giving your full name.

Some of this reminds me of a novel named Silverheart, where a guy had two sets of memories from two different realms, that were very much the same, but were different. Its a science fiction novel set in a multi-verse.

Pyr | Science Fiction + Fantasy
Typically, time travel isn't available for average consumer use. Most cases of time travel are approved missions. A time traveler is STRONGLY suggested to resist posting their full name or identifier name anywhere that it could be stored for any period of time. When you can travel through time, as well as space, all evidence always exists. Even if it's only for a few moments, we can go back and uncover reality. When a time traveler embarks on a mission, one goal is to keep people genuinely wondering if they are real or not. If they believed solidly, as a majority, that time travelers exist, history would be permanently changed. If nobody believed in us at all, we wouldn't have people developing time machines for when we need them, or we would have no support. No way to accomplish what we came for.

That being said; my short name is Nicholas Silverheart. My group codename is X. That book though, I don't recall such a book existing in other timelines I've been to.

Now, I would never go telling this to everyone, but some books and movies are based on things that real people did. Doctor Who, for example, is based partially on a true story of a time traveler who thought he could fix points in our history across many different timelines, but he frequently made it out, barely avoiding changing history for the worse. He's a real man. He never told people his name. He's like me. One of the gifted, in a particular crew or "team". He abandoned us long ago and hasn't returned, but I have no doubt that Doctor Who is based on the stories of the many people he picked up along the way. No, I don't claim "timelords" to be real, but this man was mistaken to be one, due to places he's traveled not having terminology like "time machine" and assume that he must be a lord over time to be able to move freely through it. The TARDIS is not real either, but a time machine nearly identical to it does exist, based on the interior controls. Keeping that in mind, that novel Silverheart may possibly be written about my own adventures. If you're interested to know more Khaos, please PM me. I can tell you something that you may find interesting.

I'm still open to questions. If you have any more, post and I'll answer. I'm also always glad to PM, especially if you'd rather ask in privacy.

Leslie

Welcome SilverHeart. Were time travelers always around throughout the years and we didn't know it? There sure seems to be a lot of you time travelers lately.

Stay safe.

SilverHeart

Welcome SilverHeart. Were time travelers always around throughout the years and we didn't know it? There sure seems to be a lot of you time travelers lately.

Stay safe.
I wouldn't put it like that. There are two types of time. Linear time and Literal time. Linear time is the one that we move through when time traveling. Literal time is what keeps memories intact when we go back or forward in time. In Linear Time, MOST time travel exists starting in the year 2000, and closer to 2030 there will be an upward spike in leaving/transmission time travel. Now, there has been time travel in Linear Time for thousands of years, but in Literal Time, almost no time travel has taken place yet, as all but a handful of time machines aren't created yet.

The reason there seems to be a lot lately is twofold. First, and foremost, there are genuine time travelers who are here on missions small and large to protect the future. Second, there are "posers" and "trolls" who seek attention. One point that I can expand a little on, is the event in 2015. Many time travelers are coming to help prepare for 2015, but they were all in squads/teams released before mine. As far as I know, I was the last single person or the last (in Literal Time) team sent back in time. (There are still people sent from other timelines/threads and also those headed forward in time.)

Leslie

Thank you.

Are there different time traveller factions fighting against each other for different outcomes to the events of 2015?

SilverHeart

Thank you.

Are there different time traveller factions fighting against each other for different outcomes to the events of 2015?
Not that I am aware of. However, if there were, the one from the farthest future would be at the highest advantage, because they would be able to recover everything they need to know to stop another faction. Based on what we are trying to prevent, it does not make sense that anyone would work against anyone else. This is about the future of everything. This is about the continuation of the human race and the planet earth.