Hello I'm Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
He wasn't causing any drama it was everyone else with their god dam attitude assuming he barely said anything.
This dude is a faker we kicked out several times already. A compulsive liar if you will. Like previous times, he starts soft then stirs trouble as much as he can on the long run.

I agree he was nice up to now. So was Starlite and F. Stein, until they weren't anymore and started stalking our members and menacing them. Not cool.

We were able to trace him back to Lusorio. That dude stalked and menaced some of our members on Facebook, going as far as calling them on the phone repeatedly. It got pretty wild. He revealed personal information of several members as well.

I hate when that happens, believe me. I thought that silver person story was pretty original and compelling.

TimeFlipper

He wasn't causing any drama it was everyone else with their god dam attitude assuming he barely said anything.
Admin have to come to decisions that they think over for a long time...Personally, i can only give you my own reasons for disliking a member with previous names that were all linked to lies and fakery, plus causing disruption and disharmony to regular members...Weve had our fill of liars fakes and trouble makers (n)...

TimeFlipper

I personally didn't see what was so heinous that they did, which was deserving of a ban in the first place, either... But I'm not a mod/staff member so I'll let it be.
Of course you wouldnt know about that, you wernt on Paranormalis during those times were you :)..

Noah_A_S

Of course you wouldnt know about that, you wernt on Paranormalis during those times were you :)..
Of course not @TimeFlipper, but you don't need to be hostile with me about it or derogatory—you only need to explain the situation in a polite manner in a way that elevates my attention to it.

I didn't know that they were dangerous. I'm sorry about that.

This dude is a faker we kicked out several times already. A compulsive liar if you will. Like previous times, he starts soft then stirs trouble as much as he can on the long run.

I agree he was nice up to now. So was Starlite and F. Stein, until they weren't anymore and started stalking our members and menacing them. Not cool.

We were able to trace him back to Lusorio. That dude stalked and menaced some of our members on Facebook, going as far as calling them on the phone repeatedly. It got pretty wild. He revealed personal information of several members as well.

I hate when that happens, believe me. I thought that silver person story was pretty original and compelling.

That does sound bad! Yes, get rid of all of the drama queens and people string the pot. It's not safe here until the crazies are gone.I remember one time someone way back in 2015, with no relation to this forum,

I'll be more careful in the future. They'll probably be back again. they seem to like it here. plenty enough to show up at least 4 times, ad minimum.

Martian

Damn. That's fucked up. Excuse my language.

Was he also @Jimbi?

Some others in this thread mentioned that it's necessary to be an administrator to get people's IP addresses, but it's just not true. I have lots of experience with computer programming, but I'd never abuse it.

Noah_A_S

Damn. That's fucked up. Excuse my language.

Was he also @Jimbi?

Some others in this thread mentioned that it's necessary to be an administrator to get people's IP addresses, but it's just not true. I have lots of experience with computer programming, but I'd never abuse it.

Well... you know in which context I mean to say these things, right? it was only meant in the desired context, which is to say that ordinarily, you'd need to be an admin or staff to do it. That's not including hackers, exploitation, and the like. And of course thankyou for not abusing your abilities on a public web forum.

mullac998

Admin have to come to decisions that they think over for a long time...Personally, i can only give you my own reasons for disliking a member with previous names that were all linked to lies and fakery, plus causing disruption and disharmony to regular members...Weve had our fill of liars fakes and trouble makers (n)...
He didn't do anything wrong this is vzll

What do you mean starlite never stalked anyone and if they did I would like evidence I think it terrible to assume all these people were someone from 2013 and ths terrible thing now is anyone who comes here claiming to be a time traveller you're gonna assume it's him again so I say where do you draw the line in the sand? I seriously don't think he was deserved to be banned

HdrUserFor Manifesting

dyam this thread got spicey real quick

Num7

Administrator
Staff
He didn't do anything wrong this is vzll

What do you mean starlite never stalked anyone and if they did I would like evidence I think it terrible to assume all these people were someone from 2013 and ths terrible thing now is anyone who comes here claiming to be a time traveller you're gonna assume it's him again so I say where do you draw the line in the sand? I seriously don't think he was deserved to be banned
Hi Mullac,

Even though this thread is closed, I wanted to address concerns you or others might have.

I agree with you that sometimes, new members get quickly, and unjustifiably accused of being someone from 2013-something (Don't remember what year it was when Lussorio came up). That's something people have to be careful about. It's wrong to harbor an attitude of mistrust towards new members. 99%+ of new members are ordinary people into paranormal and TT.

In the current case, we were able to trace back a lot of IP addresses that belonged to (and only to) a series of accounts that were used for troublemaking. Lussorio, Lord Henry, Harriet B, F. Stein, Starlite, and now Walker. No other regular members ever logged in with those IPs. And no other regular members shared any IPs with those accounts. I've been using forum softwares for a long time and this is no coincidence. The tools we have are made for the purpose of spotting such people attempting to poison our community. By the way, this person already attempted to create another account, named RoarBig, which was blocked.

Using the trail of IPs (many of them), we were able to trace back to Lussorio, the first attempt this person made.

The Starlite account didn't stalk anyone, but Lussorio did, big time. (And the other accounts stirred trouble and caused drama, trolled people. )

Lussorio caused trouble to several members who gave him their personal email and added them on Facebook. Some even told me at some point, that he/she got called repeatedly on the phone by this person.

He also posted online personal info and details (full name and address) of several members. Who knows how he got those information. Not cool.

Anyway. Feel free to send me a private message if you have questions or concerns. I'll be happy to discuss.

See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.