Hello, is anybody in there????

Tempus

Looking for a time traveler who would be willing chat...

TimeFlipper

Premium
Looking for a time traveler who would be willing chat...
If Stephen Hawking is unable to attract "REAL" Time-Travellers for a meet up, then sadly i dont think any of our Paranormalis members will do any better :(..

Tempus

So we must not try???, because Stephen Hawking failed? That's like giving up when the brightest minds thought we would never fly. Stephen Hawking is smarter then most of us today, but in 1000 years he would be a buffoon, a respected buffoon...

Cirrus

If Stephen Hawking is unable to attract "REAL" Time-Travellers for a meet up, then sadly i dont think any of our Paranormalis members will do any better :(..
Harriet was at Hawking's party. She had a story to tell about it but she got banned first.

Tweety

I have only been here for not even 24 hours and I already detected the fakes.

jiangnanah

Time travel is prohibited in China! If time travel can be achieved, it means that people can be resurrected after death. Then the government has to pay pensions. To avoid this situation, the Chinese government has enacted laws that prohibit time travel. Any TV plays talking about time travel is also prohibited!

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
Thats pretty funny, the Chinese, Nostradamus was right.

jiangnanah

I believe the time machine will be realized. Isn't there a scalar wave now? Time travel is very possible if scalar waves can exceed the speed of light.

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
Dont rise above your station in life if you are in China, or the white coats will drag you away. Send you up north hard labour.

Himalayan Hermit

Harriet was at Hawking's party. She had a story to tell about it but she got banned first.
Can you share the source for this? Are you going by what Harriet said or was there any confirmation from Hawking that someone did show up (Harriet)?