Hello love and gratitude the psychedelic psychic physics and strangeness is what im bringing hope to share new views and open ideas much love

Cosmic02588

Hello the names cosmic and ive been on the pioneering front of these time machines amd schematics my story goes back to my childhood and being utilized in several milabs program all thru out my life since the age of 7 all my memories of the programs i was in had to do with extrasensory intelligence and espionage and lots of DoD super soilder training which is something i dont wanna talk about it was a painful childhood and so on but anyways having these experiences opened me up to my potential and the possibility of what could be if we just do and be open i hope to share my work and insight on several projects ive seen posted so ill be dropping by and uploading the progress much love everyone lets make this public knowledge instead of being goverment black projects and weapons the healing is what we need and the tech is how we will overthrow the oppression information is power
:alien:

NaturalPhilosopher

hey cosmic, Sorry all that happened to you.
glad you're here and i completely agree, info about all this secret stuff is how we will prevail.
:):)
thanks for sharing.

so what do you remember?

Cosmic02588

I remember being put inside these pods rhat would stimulate and pulse my body and image my mental on a display for a team of government private sector scientists who would have me go into the akashic records via the stimulating effects of the pod i remember being asked to retrieve technologies of interdimensional origin and schematics for what seemed to be some type of weapon based on dark energy and lots of other dangerous forms of matter manipulation technologies of non terrestrial origin theres alot more i can go into detail if you wanna send me a message im okay with everything that happened the worst part tho is i have memories of carrying out hits in mexico and china also Thailand and south America and the united states all by just being able to look at the target and drain the life force out of them like i could absorb the life source til the heart stopped i have dreams where this reoccurs and if not doing the killing i have dreams of being tortured by seeing others die infront of me as im chained up helplessly being electrocuted over and over hard part is knowing what i can do but in my late teenage years they had me wiped and erased my knowledge of what i can do i also dont get sick i heal upon any wounds i can remain awake for 3 days without needing to sleep i also have type negative A blood which is why i was probably put in this program alot of it happened while living out in palmdale from grade 5 to age 19 and stopped from there i recovered the memories at 24 out of nowhere it just flooded me and i dont talk about it cause people laugh but these things happen to lots of us in society and technologies and drugs have been used to erase the work they did on us