Hello people!

Error404

Hello everyone!
I’m Lisa, a half Latvian half Italian girl who’s interested about spiritual and paranormal since little, thanks to many life and perspective changing experiences.
I’m now a university psych student that simultaneously to my studies, do researches in hope to discover something new about life and the universe.
I’m very interested in our consciousness and dreams, lucid dreaming, astral projection and quantum jumping, but I also love to talk, hear and discover about paranormal stuff so here I am, browsing on this site, in search of some good leads to help me with some of my searches.
I hope to be able to find some answers to many of my questions and to be able to learn something more here!

steven chiverton

welcome new member explore the paranormalis wisely theres a wealth of infpormation in it to guide you enjoy the reading take it all in well

Attachments

• Banned Mind Control Techniques Unleashed_ Learn The Dark Secrets Of Hypnosis, Manipulation, De...pdf
    790.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Bloodline of the Gods_ Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among ...pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Subconscious Mind Power How to Use the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind ( PDFDrive ).pdf
    548.9 KB · Views: 5
  • The Silva Mind Control Method ( PDFDrive ).pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 5

8thsinner

Hello everyone!
I’m Lisa, a half Latvian half Italian girl who’s interested about spiritual and paranormal since little, thanks to many life and perspective changing experiences.
I’m now a university psych student that simultaneously to my studies, do researches in hope to discover something new about life and the universe.
I’m very interested in our consciousness and dreams, lucid dreaming, astral projection and quantum jumping, but I also love to talk, hear and discover about paranormal stuff so here I am, browsing on this site, in search of some good leads to help me with some of my searches.
I hope to be able to find some answers to many of my questions and to be able to learn something more here!
Nice to have you in.
I'm the resident orgonite expert here at the minute, though I think a couple of others still make them here too, or at least used to, so more a focused specialty in universal quantum etheric mechanics or what ever you wanna term it. I know a good bit about what you're researching but need direct questions to reflect on so anything comes to mind i'll do my best to answer.