Hello, sorry for intruding

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi and welcome. I'm glad you choose this community to communicate with us. Your story is interesting. :)

Please, tell us more about your motivations. Why you came here in 2015, and why you decided to post on the internet.

Take care.

Tron1

I'm curious, why would anyone come back and just post a line about gov't official stuff and not anything else. Of course you got time, that's all we have. when exactly and how do you build a machine how does it work? maybe me and my friend's try to replicate it. do you have schematic's?

Marcellina

Hi Catherine, thank you for posting. Why are you apologizing?
May I ask who wins the 2016 Presidential election?

Thank you in advance.

Cathrine

• UN places more sanctions on Russia

Greetings, earthling. So far, as of 2015, the UN has not sanctioned Russia. Instead, it was the US, EU, and maybe a few other countries. Getting the UN to do so could be difficult, due to Russia's status as a permanent member of the UN security council. It is possible that the UN could ultimately be abolished, much like the League of Nations, due to conflict.
My appologies, that was a typo. I meant to type the US.

Cathrine

Hi Catherine, thank you for posting. Why are you apologizing?
May I ask who wins the 2016 Presidential election?

Thank you in advance.
I do not quite remember, but I think it was Bernie Sanders in my timeline, but as I said, it may be changed just from me typing this. I'm not a scientist, after all.

Cathrine

Why was 2015 chosen? What is your motive for posting and revealing that you are a time traveler? You do realize that we have impostors every few months, so we're going to ask a lot of questions.
That was my test date. We were set to go in increments of 10 years, starting in 2005. I would ask the guys who ran the tests why if I could. I posted here because this is the first place I found. I personally revealed being a time traveler because I find it woefully dull. In my opinion, there does not seem to be much to gain from it (outside of tourism, if they ever make a return feature).

Cathrine

Any natural disasters? Are you alone in this timeline or are you accompanied by other time travelers?
I don't remember much for any disasters, save for a few quakes here and there, and the occasional horrid singer :p.
There are others that came with, but only one, Steven, would have arrived so far. I have yet to find him. The next one would be arriving in 2025, named Samantha.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Here is a picture of it
The machine had a big metal chair in the cockpit. You would sit in the chair, stick the key in, prime the ignition, set the date in the past, and pull the lever. I was the second person to test, so I was able to see it from 2 perspectives. Within seconds of pulling the lever you would vanish from view. 5 seconds later, the machine's lever would reset. When you actually travel, it is an awful explosion of senses. First your vision turns white and a sound I can only equate to screaming can be heard. Then it smells like sulfur and seawater. Then you start to taste something along the lines of warm milk. The whole while you are being violently ragdolled about. This goes on for what feels like 10 seconds (could be shorter or longer, or infinite, I mean time is relative). After it's over it deposits you out where the machine is located at noon on the date you set. I fell 5 feet when I arrived.

Looks like one of kids drew it ;)