Hello, sorry for intruding

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thanks for sharing your predictions.

I think your Islamic State references are pretty accurate for this time line too. The current Islamic State's days are numbered but the idea will not disappear and I'm sure it will pop up again in the future as soon as the World starts looking weak again through politics.

Can we expect any UFO/Alien disclosure?

Why did you choose to make a one way trip?

Kind regards

Cathrine

Here is a picture of it
The machine had a big metal chair in the cockpit. You would sit in the chair, stick the key in, prime the ignition, set the date in the past, and pull the lever. I was the second person to test, so I was able to see it from 2 perspectives. Within seconds of pulling the lever you would vanish from view. 5 seconds later, the machine's lever would reset. When you actually travel, it is an awful explosion of senses. First your vision turns white and a sound I can only equate to screaming can be heard. Then it smells like sulfur and seawater. Then you start to taste something along the lines of warm milk. The whole while you are being violently ragdolled about. This goes on for what feels like 10 seconds (could be shorter or longer, or infinite, I mean time is relative). After it's over it deposits you out where the machine is located at noon on the date you set. I fell 5 feet when I arrived.

Looks like one of kids drew it ;)
Hey man, I ain't no artist.

Cathrine

Thanks for sharing your predictions.

I think your Islamic State references are pretty accurate for this time line too. The current Islamic State's days are numbered but the idea will not disappear and I'm sure it will pop up again in the future as soon as the World starts looking weak again through politics.

Can we expect any UFO/Alien disclosure?

Why did you choose to make a one way trip?

Kind regards
There were no alien/ufo disclosures in my timeline, I'm not sure whether that's good or bad. Regarding the one way trip, my departure point is only 31-ish years from now. It won't take terribly long for me to get back. It's not like I came from 7129874 or something.

Cathrine

Why were you selected as a guinea pig? :) Are there any standards one must fit to become one?
It was a more first come, first served. They were offering plenty of Pacific Dollars for it. Looking back on it, I probably should have seen getting stuck here as a certainty with that many zeros

Cathrine

Can we expect any technical advances? ( apart from time travel)

Can you be anymore specific on the Quakes?

Thanks
Excluding time travel and the "moon base", there were a few advances I found noteworthy, but for the most part, most of what was invented was more efficient computers and automobiles. Here's a brief list of noteworthy technology:
  • Incredibly advanced artificial intelligence. Many AIs were quite human-like when I left, meaning they would consistently pass Turing tests, could speak fluidly, and could detect and respond to emotions.
  • More efficient green energy
  • Lifelike graphics in video games
Regarding the quakes, there was a 7.8 in southern California (2019), an 8.0 near Japan (2030), and a 7.3 in what is now Southwestern China (2041)

Cathrine

Can you predict something that will happen in the next weeks/months?
In my timeline, there was a school shooting somewhere in Virginia on October 7th.
In sports, France won the 2015 Rugby World Cup and Brisbane was the AFL grand final winner.