Hello, sorry for intruding

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Can we expect any technical advances? ( apart from time travel)

Can you be anymore specific on the Quakes?

Thanks
Excluding time travel and the "moon base", there were a few advances I found noteworthy, but for the most part, most of what was invented was more efficient computers and automobiles. Here's a brief list of noteworthy technology:
  • Incredibly advanced artificial intelligence. Many AIs were quite human-like when I left, meaning they would consistently pass Turing tests, could speak fluidly, and could detect and respond to emotions.
  • More efficient green energy
  • Lifelike graphics in video games
Regarding the quakes, there was a 7.8 in southern California (2019), an 8.0 near Japan (2030), and a 7.3 in what is now Southwestern China (2041)

Thank you, these are some of the most specific predictions that we have heard on here. Natural Disasters are always interesting because they should remain the same throughout all local time lines (no human interference).

I always route for France in the Rugby (when they are not playing England that is) so I will be interested in their progress in the World Cup

Thanks

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you think of websites that will survive the next 30 years? After there websites right now that you know of in the future you came from?

Are mobile phones still useful and popular, or were they replaced by something else over time?

Did you bring any kind of technology, gadget with you from the future?

Cathrine

Some of the site I know will survive are YouTube, imgur, NationStates (is that big? I don't know. I played (will play?) it then and I play it now), and Google.

Some people still use mobile phones, but the "big" thing is little headsets I can best equate to a combination of a Bluetooth earpiece and a Google glass. You type messages with an interface projected on your wrist (which you almost have at this time).

And we were not permitted to bring back anything, save for a marker we were all ordered to bury near where we landed as proof we had arrived. Mine is, to be specific, 5 feet underground at the coordinates 48°00'39.7"N 124°20'31.5"W.