Hello, sorry for intruding

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And we were not permitted to bring back anything, save for a marker we were all ordered to bury near where we landed as proof we had arrived. Mine is, to be specific, 5 feet underground at the coordinates 48°00'39.7"N 124°20'31.5"W.

Ok, so you landed in Washington State.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What happens if someone from that area goes there and find the marker? Are you aware that someone might want to go dig at the coordinates you posted?

Cathrine

Do you happen to have the time machine that you were sent in?
No, It did not travel with me.

And we were not permitted to bring back anything, save for a marker we were all ordered to bury near where we landed as proof we had arrived. Mine is, to be specific, 5 feet underground at the coordinates 48°00'39.7"N 124°20'31.5"W.

Ok, so you landed in Washington State.
I started in what would be Washington State too.

What happens if someone from that area goes there and find the marker? Are you aware that someone might want to go dig at the coordinates you posted?
They Should find the marker, but they probably would not be impressed. It is literally just a rock with some writing on it and a blank microSD inside of it. And they can have fun digging around in a National Park. I damn well nearly got caught.

Chocomil

I don't know if you are who oh say you are but I can attest the information on Mexico because when real talks of legalization of marijuana started it literally divided the Mexicans. 1. Because a certain area is ruled by el chapo and he had a lot of influence over the northern states and the bottom states enacted it very fast and thereby crippling the southern crime families power. 2. The zetas organization retaliated by enforcing reign over their states boundaries in the east.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
So how do you live in this timeline? :) If the machine didn't travel with you, I assume you have no identification or drivers license, no birth certificate or Social Security card... So how do you make money to live?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know if you are who oh say you are but I can attest the information on Mexico because when real talks of legalization of marijuana started it literally divided the Mexicans. 1. Because a certain area is ruled by el chapo and he had a lot of influence over the northern states and the bottom states enacted it very fast and thereby crippling the southern crime families power. 2. The zetas organization retaliated by enforcing reign over their states boundaries in the east.

Are you talking about the future or now? Florida voted no for medical Mary Jane and other southern states haven't even done anything, yet.