Hello, there!

あきこ

Hello, everyone. I thought I would write a quick introduction here, though there really isn't very much to say, since it seemed like common practice on this site.
I was looking for boards about time travel and related phenomena, and stumbled upon this site last night, so here I am, hoping for debate and to discuss mutual interests here! It doesn't bear much worth mentioning, but I am fairly new to dabbling in time travel, but I have quite a fascination, so I am looking forward to what I can find out here.

I also enjoy discussion around general scientific news and findings relevant and irrelevant to the occult. I am not the best with this kind of layout and navigation, so if anybody would be so kind as to point out threads and engagements going on here that I may take an interest in, I would appreciate it greatly. Also, my name is written as Akiko, so please call me by that. Not so sure if people usually include them here, but as for personal details, I currently live in Europe, and my non-forum related interests include history, studying language, hoarding books and making costumes. Thank you very much for reading, and see you around!

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis Akiko...we are happy you found our site.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Welcome Akiko! I hope you find great interest in ETs, alien encounters, time travel, and other paranormal stuff! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the board!

You'll find a lot of interesting stuff in the time travel sections of the forum.

See you around! :)

tflofasho

Hi.

My hirigana is a bit rusty but have been relearning if again and might travel over seas later when I finish getting my nurse degree. Haven't found work since I graduated a few years back.

But yeah; you already come off like Haruhi lol =P

But yeah; I tend to be the forum troll but I've been on magnesium supplements to help with my imbalances lately so I've been more chill.

あきこ

Hi.

My hirigana is a bit rusty but have been relearning if again and might travel over seas later when I finish getting my nurse degree. Haven't found work since I graduated a few years back.

But yeah; you already come off like Haruhi lol =P

But yeah; I tend to be the forum troll but I've been on magnesium supplements to help with my imbalances lately so I've been more chill.
Hey. Oh, that's pretty cool! Actually, I never formally taught myself hiragana. I just know how to use it more or less since I see it so often. I have only been learning Japanese for a year, and taught myself Kanji first (don't ask, I'm an idiot), but I guess it worked. xD Haruhi? That is quite a compliment, she's very cool! I actually need to finish that series. Well, you do seem quite cool anyhow. Forum troll sounds a bit worrying, are you the one responsible for all that ''I am the real John Titor'' stuff in that case? :p