Hello There.

PerfectlyStrange

Greetings to all Paranormalis forum members!

For all intents and purposes my name is T. You can call me T. It's probably safe to assume that this name won't be remembered, as it's easy to forget names, especially the short ones. If it were easier, which it probably will be in the events proceeding my posting this message; You can call me PerfectlyStrange, or an adaptation thereof.

I enjoy talking about all types of Physics, and Metaphysics.
I decided to join this community by pure chance. I have been parts of other Paranormal Forums in the past; all of which people enjoy to state their thesis' based on the particles that come out of one's behind. I joined Paranormalis because of the intelligent, insightfulness of the members here, and more so, their ability to relate topics to factual (well, what I, and many other consider factual) evidence that support the initial topic in which they've engaged. This is an amazing communication tool, I'll say.

I am very eager to become a part of this community, and more eager to get to know all of you. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can all have wonderful intellectual conversations in the future.

Kind Regards,
PerfectlyStrange (T)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hello and welcome to the playground glad to meet ya and hope to hear great things soon have fun.......just jump on in the water's great and the beer's cold;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis T! I'm glad you were able to find our community, I definitely look forward to reading your thoughts and discuss with you in on the board. :)

See you on the forum!

TnWatchdog

Welcome "T"...This is a great site to be a part of...Happy to see new members with new ideas come aboard. We all have been led here for a reason...to share thoughts and information on what may be coming down the pike. Troubled times are ahead but I would rather know what is going on then join the sheep in the pasture, grazing on material things, without a clue what is going on! Have a good one "T"...Bob

PerfectlyStrange

Thank you Bob. I have a strange assortment of information that I've collected from credible sources (I can't list names, so I hope everyone trusts me, although I might sound like a whack job at times, haha) that can't be found on other internet sites. I hope that it can be my contribution to the site. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome PerfectlyStrange:

I would like to welcome you to this forum; I hope you become a long-term member. We need more science people on various subjects and all of your comments I'm sure will be most welcome, by the majority of active members.

I would like to personally invite you to the chat room tonight or Friday night. Just log in, click on chat room, and it is live with other members. It starts at 6 PM California time for 9 PM New York time. Hope to see you there.

Professor Opmmur

PerfectlyStrange

Thank both of you, as well. I have not entered a forum community where I have been greeted so warmly, until now. Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome. I would very much like to chat with everyone. I will be traveling across the country very soon, and will not be taking any mobile devices, or my laptop with me. I will be preparing for my trip tomorrow. I will attempt to get online tomorrow, and the next available time I can. Thanks a lot for the personal invitation Opmmur. :)