Hello time travel people

walt willis

You may have noticed that for a joke to be more effective there should always be a bit of truth given, and the same thing is true in how Hollywood builds a SYFY movie.

It would be hard to sell to the people many of the far out stories about aliens as factual, so they present them as fiction.

Facts can be stranger than fiction!

walt willis

Please pardon my failure to explain to point above.
Here you may find a few movies that should help feed your interest in the subject mater:
Andy 2014 Cordoba Argentina

four hour alien interview

phil Corso

true story

Phil Corso Jr.

UFOs OUT OF THE BLUE - HD FEATURE FILM I know what I saw

Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before interview

Evidence For A UFO Cover-Up and A Story About Talking To Aliens by Grant Cameron lexture

Alien Liaison: RichPlanet Interview with former U.S.A.F. Staff Sergent Dan Sherman Dan Sherman

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Welcome to Paranormalis, timecore! Have you ever seen "X-Men: Days of Future Past"? If not, I think you should. I think it's a great movie you'd enjoy!

timecore

I have seen it and it had great special effects.I loved the advanced sentinels and the low tech ones.They were so cool.
Welcome to Paranormalis, timecore! Have you ever seen "X-Men: Days of Future Past"? If not, I think you should. I think it's a great movie you'd enjoy!

I am a battle tech fan.

timecore

I have seen it and it had great special effects.I loved the advanced sentinels and the low tech ones.They were so cool.

I am a battle tech fan.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to Paranormalis! I'm glad you decided to join and take part in the discussion with us!

Have fun!