Hello to all from Vamp1r3Goddess

I'm not new to things paranormal. I found this site and was really drawn in with what it had to say. So i decided to join. I am looking forward to meeting fellow paranormal enthusiasts hopefully helping people along the way. I like to be among a group of peers that can understand what it means to hear, see, and feel all things that aren't in the norm. It is hard to find an outlet or forum for your voice to be heard. I look forward to meeting the people on this site and see what it brings. Love and Light, Vamp1r3Goddess :):cool::D:ROFLMAO:;) LOL I love to Laugh.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hello and welcome Vamp, glad you found your way home. we here at the nut house need all the help we can get jump in any where the waters great hope to see many good things from ya see ya on the playground:)

Oh Wildman lol im just getting started. See to me the abnormal or should i say not in the norm is normal to me. And the "so called normal people" are the crazy ones. LoL I enjoy talking on these subjects most i have experiences with not just a google search. If do research i try to do it well. But experience is the best way to learn. But im glad i found my group then because i like to swim. So i don't mind jumping in the water. LoL I love to laugh and joke to lighten the mood. sometimes people can be too serious. I try to balance the two. LOL But am looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting it up whenever chat is busy. Vamp1r3Goddess

You definitely will and whenever i catch the chats going in there too. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. The energy here is very positive it is what first drew me to the site. And so far the people i have talked to have been awesome. :);):cool::D