Hello

tessara jarmor

Re: Hello

Rostin is on an outing. However, he is working on answering all the questions in detail that have been presented in this forum and through the high influx of private messages. Stated once again. And yet again. And probably will have to once or more. It has only been 3 days since his commencement message here in this forum. Lesser than one of your week! Please you guys, maintain more patience. It is really quite startling, pathetic, and immature - in the knowing that you are researchers or truth seekers. We are occupied most of the day, keyboard typing requires time, and there are other barriers. I just 'give up' in trying to explain the basics in logistics of answering quickly and in detail, as well as the advantages and opportunities in just observing more patience. 3 solar days only! Yuuuuch. Your own impatience and tendency for quick reaction/assumption will always remain as trap. Those who are truly insightful knows exactly of what I speak. I do not like it here at all inside this forum and Rostin will continue when his time permits. I enjoy the blog internet system and any person who can maintain patience beyond 72 hours is welcoming to send me a message at my email id. Preferably a female. - Tess

sinister

Immature? A good definition for immature in my opinion is wasting people's time with sci-fi bull****. You haven't give us any proof. A time traveller without proof really is just sci-fi. I can understand being supportive and positive towards all people, but entertaining hoaxes like this has only one purpose: not great science fiction stories. Anything else, and we would have a real time traveller on our hands. Also, we should all remember that the purpose of a hoax is to LIE and DECEIVE. It's not a friendly thing, so deception in my opinion should be met with close-mindedness.

EDIT: Also, I noticed on that Blog thing, the female hoaxer's e-mail account is listed @gmail.com. Aren't those email addresses invitation-based? Does anyone else think that's a little strange coming from a time traveller?

tessara jarmor

I assume you have never had a "scolding" from a woman from the future. Yeeee! With seriousness and incredible empathy, I do want to love you people here in this forum. But you are making it so difficult for me/us. It is in error to only demand that we as time travellers must only understand only your position and needs only, without any consideration for our needs. Yes, your needs and position is valid. Extremely valid. However, we have needs and requests as well. We are humans, as you are. We have feelings, stresses, complications, insecurities, fears, and so forth.

If this continues as such, unfortunately, you will have never developed an internet forum that is truly welcoming of time travellers.

Unless I am mistaken, there are no rules inside the forum which urge people to have patience towards the travellers, understand they may have difficulties both in time or logistics in being in the internet, may find it difficult to master how a forum works in detail in a quick period of time, may have difficulties in responding timely to the mass influx of questions and private message system, and so forth. Much more that I have not stated, is absent. Yet, as clearly observed, us time travellers must 'bear the weight' of skepticsm, bear the weight of non-patience, must bear the weight human errors, must bear the weight of trying to make everyone happy. And if we do not bear this weight, or 'dare' to try and reveal the problems, we are in error. Correct?

tessara jarmor

Yuuuch! "Does anyone else think that's a little strange coming from a time traveller?"

What is the incredible conspiracy here? A time traveller must acquire an email id location in order to enter into this forum. No? Is it not 'fathomable' therefore that a contact provided or helped us acquire an emal id? No? Or invited us to make one? No? This is not a possibility? No?

Your investigate skills would improve dramatically with more careful patience or requesting clarification - and waiting for clarification - before making assumptions.

As observed in prior responses - if you replace wording such as "they are", "they must be", "it is" - with words such as "perhaps", or "maybe", or "let's try to understand all posssible possibilities first" - your skills of research may dramatically improve. Basic logic, 'gentle'men.

Yuuuch. I was just eliminating my anger. Clearly this internet forum system is not for me, a girl from the future. George warned us at the onset of the digressive and un-productive behavoir of 'truth seekers' into the internet but he is trying to be supportive because during this Gregorian 2005 and onward much new remarkable events are going to occur. I understand fully now why he feels the human population is still not ready to know the secrets of the ancients. Basic healthy and empathetic elements of human interaction are still quite in its infancy.

Instead of gentle warm concepts such as "what can I do to help you?" or "how can I make your stay more confortable so we can gain the benefits?" is replaced with "give it to us now", "you are not doing this", "you should have done this already, it has been 3 days already".

A whole different approach could occur, and would result in a whole different result.

Towards the insightful, take observation, and go elsewhere and fill the "niche", and not just within your internet.

One key mention to any of our peers in our time period may result in a great chain of events to occur. That mention can either be postive in nature, or negative.

'Best of luck'. Enjoy justifcations for your errors. Be nice to Rostin, and give him time and patience. He has the capacity - and ability - to present profound information, especially when he knows of your needs, and you respect his. It will not happen any other way. Also, it will not happen within 3 days or one week. And if you people demand this within this short period of time, you are really 'cutting off your own toes' towards forward mobility and progression.

Tess

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tessara jarmor\")</div>
Yuuuch! ?\"Does anyone else think that's a little strange coming from a time traveller?\" ?

What is the incredible conspiracy here? A time traveller must acquire an email id location in order to enter into this forum. No? Is it not 'fathomable' therefore that a contact provided or helped us acquire an emal id? No? Or invited us to make one? No? This is not a possibility? No?

Your investigate skills would improve dramatically with more careful patience or requesting clarification - and waiting for clarification - before making assumptions.

As observed in prior responses - if you replace wording such as \"they are\", \"they must be\", \"it is\" - with words such as \"perhaps\", or \"maybe\", or \"let's try to understand all posssible possibilities first\" - your skills of research may dramatically improve. Basic logic, 'gentle'men.

Yuuuch. I was just eliminating my anger. Clearly this internet forum system is not for me, a girl from the future. George warned us at the onset of the digressive and un-productive behavoir of 'truth seekers' into the internet but he is trying to be supportive because during this Gregorian 2005 and onward much new remarkable events are going to occur. I understand fully now why he feels the human population is still not ready to know the secrets of the ancients. Basic healthy and empathetic elements of human interaction are still quite in its infancy.

Instead of gentle warm concepts such as \"what can I do to help you?\" or \"how can I make your stay more confortable so we can gain the benefits?\" is replaced with \"give it to us now\", \"you are not doing this\", \"you should have done this already, it has been 3 days already\".

A whole different approach could occur, and would result in a whole different result.

Towards the insightful, take observation, and go elsewhere and fill the \"niche\", and not just within your internet. ?

One key mention to any of our peers in our time period may result in a great chain of events to occur. That mention can either be postive in nature, or negative.

'Best of luck'. Enjoy justifcations for your errors. Be nice to Rostin, and give him time and patience. He has the capacity - and ability - to present profound information, especially when he knows of your needs, and you respect his. It will not happen any other way. Also, it will not happen within 3 days or one week. And if you people demand this within this short period of time, you are really 'cutting off your own toes' towards forward mobility and progression.

Tess[/b]

bear with us, we have had many hoaxers come here and cut down our hopes. With everything that has happened in the past we still hold time travel as a possibility but past hoaxers may have made us reasonably impatient with some such as yourself. I think it has become that people expect that each person who post here is a hoaxer if they don't provide evidence to support their claims immediately. This is not bad, I just think people's patience is wearing thin.

put yourself in our shoes tess. In the past weve been fed nothing but lies and lies. We would like to believe you but we can't without proof. I am not saying I believe in you or not yet, but providing some proof would make your claims seem more believable. Then we can talk and dsicuss things. But until then some of us just can't believe you.

Felic--

Hello Rostin. Would you describe the social life of a young adult in your native time for me? How will the education system work? How is the population divided culturally, i.e religions or social trends? And did you have financial 'classes'/socio-economic divisions in your time?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tessara jarmor\")</div>
Rostin is on an outing. However, he is working on answering all the questions in detail that have been presented in this forum and through the high influx of private messages. Stated once again. And yet again. And probably will have to once or more. It has only been 3 days since his commencement message here in this forum. Lesser than one of your week! Please you guys, maintain more patience. It is really quite startling, pathetic, and immature - in the knowing that you are researchers or truth seekers. We are occupied most of the day, keyboard typing requires time, and there are other barriers. I just 'give up' in trying to explain the basics in logistics of answering quickly and in detail, as well as the advantages and opportunities in just observing more patience. 3 solar days only! Yuuuuch. Your own impatience and tendency for quick reaction/assumption will always remain as trap. Those who are truly insightful knows exactly of what I speak. I do not like it here at all inside this forum and Rostin will continue when his time permits. I enjoy the blog internet system and any person who can maintain patience beyond 72 hours is welcoming to send me a message at my email id. Preferably a female. - Tess[/b]

WOAH DARKBREED!!! Sounds to me like you hit a weak point. A most effacious Broad Side, Good Eye!!!

Uh, 'ladies' in your case the term is Yuck! What you should do is give up lying. After visiting those sites, It reminds me of something Napoleon's or Hitler's propaganda consortium would cook up to forward the cause.

I have never seen a more clear case of dillusional self aggrandizement then what you have exhibited in those spots Reichen Minogue. IF that is your real name.

There are quite a few people here on this board that 'speak your language', into metaphysical aspects of life, aware that there is alot more information to be learned. So what's the reason for all your Bull cookies?? Couldn't you just come here and swap information rather than this juvinile and I DO MEAN juvinile attempt for other peoples attention. Aren't 5 or 6 web spots enough to STROKE YOUR EGO?

When you come here and endeavour to deceive unwitting kind hearted people with your tawdry insipid mind games, it only makes you look very small and very shallow as a fellow human being. Your early formative years must have been rife with frustration, unrequited love and a very serious lack of attention.

Enough with the ploys of just how much information we will miss because of how we have treated you. Thank Your luck stars I don't know you personally, for I would give you more attention than you could possibly handle in one life time.