Hello

rostin jarmor

Re: Hello

Thank you Enigmawriter for your explaination of the roadway markings. Your explaination seemed so complex when I first read it, then I realized the simplicity and ease of the method. The line system is so straight and precise. I presume it is mapped down on the roadway with a machine of sorts.

Two months for product delivery appears to be a very long length of time to wait. I prefer the instant exchange of cash and products in the stores. However perhaps these items advertised on television are not normally available in stores.

I am not knowledgeable on the subject of internet code or avatars. I have printed out some information I discovered in the "FAQ" and will do some studying.

Enigmawriter

Just call me Enigma. Everyone here in this forum wishes to use a fake name so that we would not divulge information that is personal to us. I hope that you understand. Just call me Enigma or Mr. E. I think it serves its purpose.

Enigmawriter

if you go all the way at the top of the website it will read private messages that you have. Click that and then when it takes you to the other screen, on the left there should be a way to make an avatar that you can upload from yuor computer. If the picture you have is stored in the computer and saved as a .jpg file, you can submit it. I think that is how it goes.

rostin jarmor

Thank you Enigma.

The grandchild of George just assisted me in preparing the photograph and instructed me on how to place that photograph into the internet and then to appear here. I do hope it works correctly.

Myself, age 26. September.29.2138
Tess, age 30. July.11.2142

rostintess-small.jpg

An expanded version of this photograph has been placed here:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/rost...ntess-large.jpg

Buggy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
Besides Lunar, Titan is only foreign planetoid that humans have begun migration upon.[/b]

How come we jumped Mars to migrate to Titan? Seems like if we can get to Titan we would have at least started something on Mars?

Lucidus

. ? ?

Two months for product delivery appears to be a very long length of time to wait. I prefer the instant exchange of cash and products in the stores. However perhaps these items advertised on television are not normally available in stores.
[/b]

You should have said "cash" here, because it is "slang". :grin:

headiebean

nice pic. they still have silver hoop earings 300 years from now. and they still cut their hair in a similar fashion as today huh?

btw, is your sister single?

Buggy

Myself, age 26. September.29.2138
Tess, age 30. July.11.2142
[/b]

Just a little knit-picking here, do you age backwards?