Help me!! Newbie

TimeFlipper

Thank you! I will define check that out

You will always have some of our members who have opposing thoughts on Time-Travel or any other topic for that matter, and it is their right to have those views on Paranormalis (y)..
However, after reading the book The Philadelphia Experiment, you can make up your OWN mind :)..

As for LSD, i would strongly suggest that you keep away from that type of drug (n)..

Bonitakita

You will always have some of our members who have opposing thoughts on Time-Travel or any other topic for that matter, and it is their right to have those views on Paranormalis (y)..
However, after reading the book The Philadelphia Experiment, you can make up your OWN mind :)..

As for LSD, i would strongly suggest that you keep away from that type of drug (n)..
Haha yes I figured as much, thank you for the help!

TimeFlipper

Personally i would never advise arbitrarily, any book that i have not fully read many times over, and can recommend as a first time choice of book for reading, on any topic....But then, thats just me....Your very humble TimeFlipper :)..

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site! As for time travel related literature, the area is quite gray...but you can read lots of great posts here. When I first came here (an eon ago) John Titor was the subject matter of the day. Suffice it to say it still is in some respects. My advice...(since I like them) is to try some time travel games...for fun of course! One of my favorite games was the Journeyman Project games. They are outdated by todays standards, but tons of fun. If you can find them that is.....