Help me!! Newbie

Bonitakita

Hi I’m new to this I’ve always believe in time travel but my knowledge is limited as I know a lot of others. I’m not a science genius but can some one lead me in the direction of where to start at. What should I study first what books are good to start off on?

titorite

Physics. Any book on Physics. Or LSD... any book on how to make your own LSD is good because after you take some LSD you will feel like you are time traveling and it wont really matter....

WELCOME HERE

TimeFlipper

Hi I’m new to this I’ve always believe in time travel but my knowledge is limited as I know a lot of others. I’m not a science genius but can some one lead me in the direction of where to start at. What should I study first what books are good to start off on?

Hi, welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Personally i would recommend that you start your reading with the first classic research book on Time-Travel called "The Philadelphia Experiment", written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore (y)..
You can purchase a copy very very cheaply from Amazon or Ebay :)..

Bonitakita

Hi, welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Personally i would recommend that you start your reading with the first classic research book on Time-Travel called "The Philadelphia Experiment", written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore (y)..
You can purchase a copy very very cheaply from Amazon or Ebay :)..

Thank you! I will define check that out

Harte

Keep in mind that Berlitz is well-known for making stuff up out of thin air.
He single handedly invented the Bermuda Triangle "mystery."

Harte

taykair

Keep in mind that Berlitz is well-known for making stuff up out of thin air.
He single handedly invented the Bermuda Triangle "mystery."

Damn it, Harte! You beat me to it. I was just about to mention that.

And titorite is correct as well. If you really want to learn about physical phenomena, then study physics. (As for the LSD: That can come back to bite you in the ass one day. A physics text is infinitely preferable.)

Last edited: