Help me to time travel

lamdo263

In your link there are lots of photos of a Delta Time Antenna...However, I think you have got confused when the "Delta Loop Antenna" was shown and described, which is just a standard type of antenna that amateur radio operators such as myself can use, but NOT for time-travelling...The explanation for a "real" Delta Time Antenna is shown in a separate thread, together with a photo of it as seen on my profile picture, and shown below (y):)..

View attachment 11779
Got, knew that thanks. Was a quick search.

Inferno

I've had all kinds of OBE's and paranormal stuff happen but I'm never able to do it at will.
It just fucking happens to me. I wish I was able to do it at will I'm trying to all the time.
I've heard all sorts of varying stories about parnormal dreams and whatnot. I've read some people can do it at will but never met anyone personally. I believe it's something you have to figure out on your own. Unless you somehow get outside help.

OakFieldAlienz444

I read Philip Corso's book on Scribd. I recommend scribd you can literally read almost every
book on the planet including the majority of UFO books, mine was a free trial i cancelled later.

TimeFlipper

The delta-t or delta time transmitter operated in a frequency range of “10 hertz to 30 mega hertz” according to Preston Nichols
Also shows one
Preston Nichols said at the start of the video that the Delta Time "Antenna" covers a range from 10hz to 30mhz, not the actual Radio Transmitter that was used at Montauk :)..

The Delta T Pulser circuit schematic was never made by Preston Nichols, it was just another of those "spoof" schematics that circulated the internet some years back...Well done for showing the whole of the two videos from Preston Nichols (y):cool:..

Preston Nichols said that the Delta Time "Antenna" covers a range from 10hz to 30mhz, not the actual Radio Transmitter that was used at Montauk :)..

The Delta T Pulser circuit schematic was never made by Preston Nichols, it was just another of those "spoof" schematics that circulated the internet some years back...Well done for showing the whole of the two videos from Preston Nichols (y):cool:..
I have seen a couple others from him. But that’s besides the point. I was skeptical on this schematic because it shows four coils as opposed to his description of three. I believe two diamond shaped coils to form a three dimensional diamond. Then turns into a double sided pyramid when the third forms the square in the center. “Base” of both pyramids. Do you have a better circuit that could be referenced by chance? With the corresponding three? Also thanks for the correction on antennae vs transmitter.
from what I’m aware is that the transmitter was some kind of multi Tesla coil setup using scalar fields. I wish I knew more about the actual transmitter in a practical application. Then again maybe it’d be too dangerous to use anyway

TimeFlipper

I have seen a couple others from him. But that’s besides the point. I was skeptical on this schematic because it shows four coils as opposed to his description of three. I believe two diamond shaped coils to form a three dimensional diamond. Then turns into a double sided pyramid when the third forms the square in the center. “Base” of both pyramids. Do you have a better circuit that could be referenced by chance? With the corresponding three? Also thanks for the correction on antennae vs transmitter
If you download or buy the book, "The Montauk Project", it explains how the Helmholtz coils were constructed around the Montauk Chair and also around the huge Delta Time Antena that was below ground..

There is no "pulser" circuit, the Radio Transmitter, coils and the Delta Time Antenna were solely responsible for the "Time Shifting/TimeTravelling"...Later in the experiments, Duncan Cameron the psychic who sat in the Montauk Chair, was not needed when Camerons own "psychic signature" could be digitised then placed into the Cray1 and the IBM 360 computers..

When that happened the whole of the Time-Shifting and Time-Travelling episodes became 100% stable thankfully, because Duncan Camerons concentration problems occasionally upset the whole of the experiments causing many lives to be lost, literally "somewhere in time"...Iam very pleased to be of help to you :)..

Last edited: