help with the name

TimeFlipper

here we are my great taste in movies

A quick spoiler alert o_O...
At the beginning of the video clip the guys father said he found a way how to change a persons molecular structure (himself or his son for example)....Ok, but even so even if a persons molecular structure is changed, it is still subjected to "friction" :eek:..
Therefore anyone wearing that watch and very close to it would be fried to a crisp as soon as they started physically moving :oops:..

I saw something almost identical, in an American TV series during the 1960s showing in the UK called The Wild Wild West, where a scientist discovered that by drinking an amount of liquid diamond, it would enable him to move at a tremendous speed so much that he would suddenly vanish from normal people...It didn't take me long to realise that friction would have also burned up that scientist ;) :LOL:...

Carolanne289

A quick spoiler alert o_O...
At the beginning of the video clip the guys father said he found a way how to change a persons molecular structure (himself or his son for example)....Ok, but even so even if a persons molecular structure is changed, it is still subjected to "friction" :eek:..
Therefore anyone wearing that watch and very close to it would be fried to a crisp as soon as they started physically moving :oops:..

I saw something almost identical, in an American TV series during the 1960s showing in the UK called The Wild Wild West, where a scientist discovered that by drinking an amount of liquid diamond, it would enable him to move at a tremendous speed so much that he would suddenly vanish from normal people...It didn't take me long to realise that friction would have also burned up that scientist ;):LOL:...
Thanks for explaining that to me. It does mske sense never have put any thought into it. Did see a show going back a a good few years ago can't remember the name but a bunch of teenagers found the ability to do the same. They didn't burn to a crisp but their bodies started deteriorating rapidly.
If someone offers me liquid diamond I will decline

steven chiverton

glad you like the movie but ya have to be moving fast enough to burn up but when time traveling you just appear to be fading away of simply vanishing as you would then be in a time bubble so your not going to burn up but if something goes wrong and your not locked in then you may fade away or be stuck inside something like on the philadelphia experiment as your atoms may then be unstable so you may phase in and out ? if your reading this to time flipper .

TimeFlipper

glad you like the movie but ya have to be moving fast enough to burn up but when time traveling you just appear to be fading away of simply vanishing as you would then be in a time bubble so your not going to burn up but if something goes wrong and your not locked in then you may fade away or be stuck inside something like on the philadelphia experiment as your atoms may then be unstable so you may phase in and out ? if your reading this to time flipper .

The video was only about very high speed physical movement that somehow leads to time-travelling...The same thing happened in the original 1960 movie called The Time Machine, the professor sees time rushing past him, he too would have been burnt to a crisp :eek::oops:..

In the Philadelphia Experiment you will recall there was an a very high intensity electromagnetic field around the ship, that disturbed the innate biological "time-locks" of the crew members that were on the top deck of the ship.....The crew who were below the top deck were shielded from that electromagnetic field by the thickness of the metal...