help with the name

Carolanne289

glad you like the movie but ya have to be moving fast enough to burn up but when time traveling you just appear to be fading away of simply vanishing as you would then be in a time bubble so your not going to burn up but if something goes wrong and your not locked in then you may fade away or be stuck inside something like on the philadelphia experiment as your atoms may then be unstable so you may phase in and out ? if your reading this to time flipper .
I like your thinking and theories. Please keep me in mind when doing any experiments as I trust your judgments.
Insis srudy a bit of science in school and oit if of school but still just a notivice. Love learning about it though.

TimeFlipper

I like your thinking and theories. Please keep me in mind when doing any experiments as I trust your judgments.
Insis srudy a bit of science in school and oit if of school but still just a notivice. Love learning about it though.

Steve is a great mechanical engineer, and its not his fault that he is Australian!!:LOL:, the bit about being Australian was a joke :D..
He also happens to be the most generous of Paranormalis members that I know of, when he constructed and posted free of charge, Space Time Modulators (STM) to several of our members...Sadly not one of those members gave him any feedback on success or failure of those devices, which is all he asked for, in return!! :(..

steven chiverton

Steve is a great mechanical engineer, and its not his fault that he is Australian!!:LOL:, the bit about being Australian was a joke :D..
He also happens to be the most generous of Paranormalis members that I know of, when he constructed and posted free of charge, Space Time Modulators (STM) to several of our members...Sadly not one of those members gave him any feedback on success or failure of those devices, which is all he asked for, in return!! :(..
except 1 from india who got some results but never told me all of it some couldent find a vortex to operate them over

TimeFlipper

except 1 from india who got some results but never told me all of it some couldent find a vortex to operate them over

I know that you are a very kind and decent man, which leads me to think that those members you quoted as not being able to find a vortex, were simply lying to you, because they couldn't even be bothered to go out and look for a vortex!...Also there are several designs on Paranormalis for making your own vortex...I hate saying this, but there are several of our members who want "spoon feeding" with information that they could easily find for themselves on the internet, but are too damned idle to even try!....Yes, I have personally asked for certain information on subjects, but only because I believe someone might be giving me bullshit, and I simply want proof of their claims..

Carolanne289

Lol I live in Australia haha. I know you're joking.
Are you serious not one of them gave him any feedback That is very slack. I am only new here so I am just still stumbling around getting to know what is what and who is who. Thank you for letting me know this.

steven chiverton

I'm in Nunawading about 45 minutes out of Melbourne. I was living in Noosaville on the Sunshine Coast Queensland and moved down here 3 years ago.
I have been to Perth a few years back it's really beautiful there.
[/QUOTe i used to live in queensland on the gold coast and then other areas of brisbane and now ive been back in perth for years the weather's hot and humid but better that what the eastern states is getting
i was born in victoria preston erea