help with the name

steven chiverton

Thank you
I feel the same
Although I feel you are so much more in the know than I am. I don't want to feed off you. I want to participate. I have really enjoyed our conversations. Not just for the knowledge but it has been fun
it is an honour, and like to many have done in the past taking there knowledge to their graves i intend to share all so please i am all ears speak forth the words of what you like to learn more of and i shall help i have so much to share as i dont want it all to get lost and forgotten in the future

Carolanne289

it is an honour, and like to many have done in the past taking there knowledge to their graves i intend to share all so please i am all ears speak forth the words of what you like to learn more of and i shall help i have so much to share as i dont want it all to get lost and forgotten in the future
No you should come with us lol.
I know what you're saying as I have a daughter. She is my light. Even my sister says that my she is in my presences my light shigns.
I know what she means because I feel it.
If I could go back in time I could take back some of her suffering. Won't go onto on here. It is medical. I would insert photo of her but cant on here.

Carolanne289

dead hand project a Russian project according to which if Russia is captured, it will itself be destroyed and destroy all mntras with atomic nuclear missiles, what do you think the name of the time machine project is supposed to modify a possible war?
Sorry Rezz
I think we have gotten out of hand on your thread.
I am so sorry.
Will stop responding to conversations that do belonf in this thread.
So sorry

steven chiverton

Attachments

• nazi ufos 6 dvd set.jpg
    nazi ufos 6 dvd set.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • nazi ufos how they fly .jpg
    nazi ufos how they fly .jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • wrold war 2 german ufos.jpg
    wrold war 2 german ufos.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • erea  51 archives .jpg
    erea 51 archives .jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • proje t chronos nazi bell etc .jpg
    proje t chronos nazi bell etc .jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Carolanne289

That's it the hollow earth.
I don't know what to make of it.
There sre so many different theories going around. Did you see the the comment about us getting us a room lol.
Boys and their minds lol.