help with the name

steven chiverton

i have collected so many documentary dvds on nazi saucers etc and free energy and all kinds of things to many throughout the centuries have not documented things and so take them to there graves so the knowledge is then lost so i try preserve it

Carolanne289

wow you have a scientific touch i too have seen all of admiral birds stuff and have collected lots on the german nazi saucers to and there technology as i want to biuld an antigravitry saucer oneday its my dream of biulding my own flying saucer when i win the lotto
Ye I love it. But when it comes to all this stuff on here. I don't know where to start. I am just a novice. It is all a second language. I am trying to pick up bits and pieces to make sense of it all.
Prior to being on here I was looking into the string theory and possibilities of parallel universes. Even looking at the new theories that they have discovered on dark matter that was merely out of interest.
I am just really in the beginning stages trying to school myself before I even try and give any input back.

steven chiverton

Take a look at Highjump that Admiral Bryd was involved with.

Though what this to do with the Ops thread?:p
operation high jump is old news do you remember mayhem the one about the war in the artic involving admiral birds fleet with ufos now look at the similiar one on the stargate series a war in the artic involving space ships where do you think they got that idea from industry and even movies

steven chiverton

Ye I love it. But when it comes to all this stuff on here. I don't know where to start. I am just a novice. It is all a second language. I am trying to pick up bits and pieces to make sense of it all.
Prior to being on here I was looking into the string theory and possibilities of parallel universes. Even looking at the new theories that they have discovered on dark matter that was merely out of interest.
I am just really in the beginning stages trying to school myself before I even try and give any input back.
go forth learn wise and learn well master caroline