Helping me for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelface239

Will you be willing to help out with the this situation either helping me out with following other people who are brought into the near future with me or learning more information from learning about the dip gyro method?

Situations:
2018: people were brought in where I was from other people from the future and they were using dip gyro kind of time travel in where I was in Washington. When they were I was they bought in Jackson and brothers from their past timeline into where I was in Washington in September of 2018 and I disscrepated Jackson and then after what I did they went to the Future together and never came back to this year and present timeline which what happened in 2017 but it was extremely different and both situations negativity affected my life in my year of 2020 which is also the reason why I want to go in the future with someone to go back to these years in my past but not going back to Washington or me running into my past self but me staying where I am in California while in this years and changing things around for the better so my life in my year is. No longer negativity affected by these situations anymore. Even if things are different when I come back to this year I'm willing to deal with the changes.

Angelface239

Kind of like showing in this picture when people are walking where I live when they are brought into the future by other people like themselves from the near future they vanish and dissaper meaning they are no longer their I have also seen people who where driving vechiles who where also brought back into their in the near future. I'm not sure what to think about this?

Mayhem

Zenith
The picture proves nothing, could always be easily altered to suit the means if you have the know how.

From this thread and your last, im unsure what you are asking how do you think people here can help you?

Angelface239

The picture proves nothing, could always be easily altered to suit the means if you have the know how.

From this thread and your last, im unsure what you are asking how do you think people here can help you?
No. Sure I'm sorry I'm lying about all of this I'll stop this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.