Helping me out with my situation

Angelface239

If you know any other way of taking me to my past to change what I did in January 13th of 2017 and September 20th of 2018. Without me following people that are brought into this year from the future into the present year of where I live. With these situations negativity affecting me in my year in the present,. And knowing the cornovirus will be going on for a long time other ways of helping me changing these situations would be helpful, if you are actually willing to go back and help me out with this kind of situations I am open up to situations if you have any, I will post this subliminal as will to describe what I mean by these situations are negativity affecting me I know it will change things but I am open up to suggestions still.to make my life change around for the better for me.

Angelface239

In January 13th of 2017 and 2018 I came across people form the future and in the past as will which lead to how my life in how it is and it is being negativity affected by what I did, I know this all sounds like I am making stuff up so I am sorry for that. I knew know would believe me if I where to bring up what I bought on here, I know other other types of time travel such as quantum jumping and other similar kinds of time travel will help me change those situations around in my past so it is no longer negativity affecting me in my year.

Angelface239

In January 13th of 2017 and 2018 I came across people form the future and in the past as will which lead to how my life in how it is and it is being negativity affected by what I did, I know this all sounds like I am making stuff up so I am sorry for that. I knew know would believe me if I where to bring up what I bought on here, I know other other types of time travel such as quantum jumping and other similar kinds of time travel will help me change those situations around in my past so it is no longer negativity affecting me in my year.
And I can you my email to if you are willing to talk to me and reach out to me about this and how you can help me out with this.https://youtu.be/J2434DYqpCI

Quantum jumping

Angelface239

JahaRa

If you know any other way of taking me to my past to change what I did in January 13th of 2017 and September 20th of 2018. Without me following people that are brought into this year from the future into the present year of where I live. With these situations negativity affecting me in my year in the present,. And knowing the cornovirus will be going on for a long time other ways of helping me changing these situations would be helpful, if you are actually willing to go back and help me out with this kind of situations I am open up to situations if you have any, I will post this subliminal as will to describe what I mean by these situations are negativity affecting me I know it will change things but I am open up to suggestions still.to make my life change around for the better for me.
The only suggestion I have has nothing to do with physical time travel but rather fixing your thinking and emotions. It doesn't even matter what you did or experienced, it matters what you think about it. If something "ruined" your life, it was how you think about what happened, not what actually happend. I recommend you find someone who does Rapid Eye Movement Therapy. And be sure to question them before you start to be sure you are comfortable with them. Even if you believe in time travel you can't change the past, there is too many possibilities that you will make it worse instead of better because everything you do is related to everything around you at the time. Heal your mind, and live with who you are now.

P.S. some good example of how time travel jacks everything up worse are a novel called The Time Machine, a telivision show called Misfits, a television show calle Travelers, and many others. Even if you can change things you can't predict what your changes will affect negatively.