Here Are Obama's 23 Executive Orders on Gun Control

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well it looks like he's about to add a few more to the list who'ed a thunk it??????????? and right after another shooter attacks a navy base.....

Carney: Obama Implementing Executive Actions Following Navy Yard Shooting « CBS DC

In the wake of the shooting at the Navy Yard, Obama spokesman Jay Carney said the president is implementing executive actions and reiterated his commitment to strengthening gun laws, including expanding background checks to sales online and at gun shows.
“The president supports, as do an overwhelming majority of Americans, common-sense measures to reduce gun violence,” Carney said.
Even as it was unfolding, the Washington shooting was reigniting talk about guns. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a leading advocate of gun control legislation, mourned “the litany of massacres” the country has suffered in the form of mass shootings.
“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein asked. “Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country. We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”

TnWatchdog

well it looks like he's about to add a few more to the list who'ed a thunk it??????????? and right after another shooter attacks a navy base.....

“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein asked. “Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country. We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”[/quote]
Next thing kc...enough is enough. Notices will be sent to gun owners obtained from gun registration lists and permit lists. We need to stop this endless loss of life so we are requiring all patriotic citizens to turn in their harmful weapons and receive a tax credit. The IRS with the help of Homeland Security will be enforcing this in accordance to one of Obama's Executive Orders. The TSA will enforce this to make our country safe once again. Thanks for your cooperation. See it coming?

walt willis

My weapons don’t speak executive order…I would need to throw on the translator switch and then push the on button. The weapon should then do all my talking.