Hey Another new guy

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Hey Another new guy

Wilkommen to MTL and JRSpencer, or 'Spence' as we will come to know him. ;)

Check out our new TT'er if you get the chance, you'll love him.

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation JRSpencer. Another New York Yankee, and I say that with all due respect, has joined the board. Have fun debunking Titor, but there are some here who believe in him. You seem like a nice young man (I'm 50, so I can say that). If you know or meet Rob Hackimer, a current member and fellow New Yorker, ask him to drop by and say hello here sometime. He's been MIA for some months now.

Cary

Judge Bean

I've wondered what happened to Hack, too. Maybe we should delegate our new New Yorkers to go ferret him out.

Ferret: a kind of weasel. No reflection on New York.

Crosstika

I'm kinda new round these parts myself , I've been lurkin in the shadows , afraid to introduce myself for fear of bein bashed into oblivion. Anyways my name is carl , nice to finally be amongst real time traveler's and spectators. :huh:

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Crosstika, we bash no-one. Our enemies are snuck upon in the dead of night and their throats... well, you get the message.:lol:

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Crosstika, we bash no-one. Our enemies are snuck upon in the dead of night and their throats... well, you get the message.:lol:[/b]

I'm a real light sleeper...:unsure:

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation Carl/Crosstika. I've been watching your posts, great so far. No bashing here, unless somebody's looking for a fight. There's no lust for "newbie" blood here. We welcome all and appreciate their contribution. Crosstika have anything to do with "swazstika"? Just curious. It has its origins in ancient Jewish mysticism and symbolized life, if memory serves. The Nazis turned the direction around for the symbolism to mean death.

Cary

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Welcome to the plantation Carl/Crosstika. I've been watching your posts, great so far. No bashing here, unless somebody's looking for a fight. There's no lust for \"newbie\" blood here. We welcome all and appreciate their contribution. Crosstika have anything to do with \"swazstika\"? Just curious. It has its origins in ancient Jewish mysticism and symbolized life, if memory serves. The Nazis turned the direction around for the symbolism to mean death.

Cary[/b]

They were/are both religious symbols used by fascist dictatorships and just reminded me of each other. Just another example to me of how similar those two governments are. Scary in my opinion.

JRSpencer

Hey again guys. I don't know how many of you have seen Millennium, but if you have HBO channels it aires Mar. 17 at 3:30 PM. I haven't seen this time travel movie, but I have read posts were it is referenced. I'm going to get it out.