Hi all

melrox81

Hello guys, my name is Melrox and I was a member of TTI before it got archived which is totally :( I am an IT professional with an alternate specialization in Graphic Design as well. I am 37 and I have had a fascination with the paranormal since I was a child. I have had a few personal experiences with the paranormal and have been awed by the current world events in terms of paranormal activity including time travel, interdimensional travel, the mandela effect and the general advances in particle physics that are bringing to light a lot of things that previously seemed impossible or improbable. I am happy to be here and look forward to contributing....

Tweety

Welcome to the forum and join us in Discord where we have interesting chats on those subjects and you will even meet more new friends. You can contact @Mayhem for the app address. Have fun!

titorite

For a moment I wondered, Char... but no... I doubt it... all the same welcome here, this is the refuge where the majority of us have gone too.... Cosmo joined awhile back but I aint seen him lately... Still waiting to see kerr, Never have seen RMT round here... hahahahaha and I doubt I ever will.

melrox81

For a moment I wondered, Char... but no... I doubt it... all the same welcome here, this is the refuge where the majority of us have gone too.... Cosmo joined awhile back but I aint seen him lately... Still waiting to see kerr, Never have seen RMT round here... hahahahaha and I doubt I ever will.
No my name is Melissa and it's a pleasure to be here. I'm sad about the tti forum because I think it ultimately was a great one and it's unfortunate that mental illness which is so prevalent nowadays goes so unnoticed and untreated. It's a dangerous world out there and unfortunately some of the scariest parts of humanity tend to be attracted to these types of environments.

titorite

No my name is Melissa and it's a pleasure to be here. I'm sad about the tti forum because I think it ultimately was a great one and it's unfortunate that mental illness which is so prevalent nowadays goes so unnoticed and untreated. It's a dangerous world out there and unfortunately some of the scariest parts of humanity tend to be attracted to these types of environments.

Yeah... TTI was great.... I blame RMT for its decline and by the time KerrTX was brought in it was too late... then it got sold and resold... Does Cosmo still own the archive or was that sold to someone else.?

I always liked reading what cigsmokingman had to say... and everyone. sigh.... memories.... BUT hey paranormalis is pretty darn cool all the same.