Hi......but I think I said that before

Bernard

Hi......but I think I said that before

Hi there,

Thankyou for welcoming me to your site again and again....is this a recurring dream?

Well past my sell by date so do not expect to much of an old brain.

I have been known to read tarot cards now and again for entertainment but generally on a need to basis. Did I just say that? Who me....I read books better!:)

I am currently looking into free energy...now that is funny for a guy like me who is logical and remembers my physics lessons stating that you cannot get something for nothing. I have lived in that rigid set of laws for most of my life yet believing in ESP and prediction etc.

It is relatively recently that I have come to believe that science only knows a fraction of the truth and that position and status mean more to the sceintific community in general that taking the time or trouble to take a good long hard look at something that could solve the worlds daily growing energy crisis.

being in the predicting game you are going to see many new wonders in the world but only when we finally realise that we do not have unlimited power in the current scheme of things. Actually they are quite finite.....the world is on the brink of collapse just with oil.....

Well enough of what I think....Hi there.

Bernard

StarLord

Re: Hi......but I think I said that before

Welcome Bernard,

Is it what science 'knows' or is it perhaps what science is allowed to say they know?

Who controlls 'science' and what parts of it are allowed to see the light of day?
Look at what happened to Tesla. You say you are in the world of phycics. How much of what Tesla worked on is real? Did that 'box' that was put together really flatten that house by means of sound waves? What happened to Tesla? Who did he piss off? If I remember correctly, he and Einstein were dinking budies and traded invisible socks together....

Bernard

Re: Hi......but I think I said that before

Thank you for your welcome Starlord...I totally agree with your statement....do not meddle with wizzards that is great and I understand that more than most:)

You mentioned the word "box".....the instant notion that hit me was that we are all trapped in a box of someone else's making, more often than not our own.

I wish to learn much about Telsa...there I feel is untold genius that was suppressed. For science to say he flipped his lid there must have been extreme pressure to silence him considering his standing before they called him a quack. He was certainly a genius before his time.

You hint at control and suspect such...yes it is there but not that anyone would notice unless they started asking questions.

You just need to look at the UK in particular, at the moment and the USA in general.....there seems to be something they are really frightened of and from my analysis rightly so.

Thankyou again

Bernard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Welcome Bernard,

Is it what science 'knows' or is it perhaps what science is allowed to say they know?

Who controlls 'science' and what parts of it are allowed to see the light of day?
Look at what happened to Tesla. You say you are in the world of phycics. How much of what Tesla worked on is real? Did that 'box' that was put together really flatten that house by means of sound waves? What happened to Tesla? Who did he piss off? If I remember correctly, he and Einstein were dinking budies and traded invisible socks together....[/b]