Hi Everyone I'm new

JTFriend

I'm here to post some personal findings/revelations I have had about John Titor. I found this website through a search and understand that it is a safe place to discuss the JT material without a lot of interference from detractors. I hope to add to the discussion.

Samstwitch

I'm here to post some personal findings/revelations I have had about John Titor. I found this website through a search and understand that it is a safe place to discuss the JT material without a lot of interference from detractors. I hope to add to the discussion.

Hi and welcome! :) This is the safest place to talk about John Titor, but letting you know, you will run into some JT Piranhas now and then, here and there. :rolleyes: Still it's a great place to have discussion about JT with others of like mind and other subjects. Hope you enjoy Paranormalis as much as I do! :cool:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you were able to find us among all the other forums out there. :)

The forum rules are made so that everyone has a chance to discuss freely and share what they enjoy and care about without any kind of concerns whatsoever.

Enjoy the forum and welcome again! :)

Samstwitch

I should add that Parnormalis is my all-time favorite forum, and the only one that I post on these days! Also Numernorean7 is the best Boss! But please shhh...keep that a secret. ;)

JTFriend

I am wondering if it is would be safe to post something as specific as my birth data since my findings are based on my chart. I like to go in to quite a bit of depth in my explanations and like to have the chart to back my assertions. My name obviously would not be on it, but the time, place and date would be.

I also have a speculative birth date for John based on his postings of when he turned 3 on this world line- between Jan 1 and Feb 6 1998. This is data is also positively rich with information about him and I believe also confirms that he is a real person. The date I am working with is in the first part of January of 1998; even just the planets from Jupiter to the outer planets and the nodes tell his story but I am pretty sure I can tell what inner planets he was born with as well and they also confirm.

In any case I hope to add something to the discussion.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think a simple birth date is all that risky, we already have a happy birthday thread, so you shouldn't be too worried about it. Be careful though when it comes to posting personal information.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hello there and welcome to the fun house ;), as you will soon see this is a safe place to say pretty much anything thats on your mind:eek: hope to hear great things from you ..see ya round the play ground,, jump in any old place the waters great......
he runs off...... it's his turn to kick the ball and the base's are loaded