hi Everyone

CaryP

hi Everyone

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Sep 23 2004, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ralan@Sep 23 2004, 07:23 PM

Any new of Boris joining us as well?

I would rather be perennially joined to a decayed Cardinal in the bottom circle of hell.
[snapback]10356[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

No doubtin about where the man stands is there? (Should've saved that for the "Talk in Questions thread) I'm with you Paul, let the boy go away. He don't have to go away mad, just go away. You crack me up man. You need to come to chat if you have the time - liven things up so to speak.

Cary

Motoko Aoyama

hi Everyone

Hey while I was reading all the replies on the thread I saw an advertisement about Love Hina, looks like my username attracted the ads by google to post merchandise about Love Hina. I am a huge Love Hina fan and I own the region free version of the whole Love Hina TV Series, and the DVD with all 3 episodes of Love Hina Again, X-Mas Movie, Spring Movie, and the bonus episode 25.

I'm a big Motoko fan because Motoko always uses her sword to blast Keitaro. My favorite episode is episode 12 because Motoko uses her sword a lot on Keitaro and Tama the turtle.

Ok so here's my opinion on the girls living or visiting in the Hinata Apartments and the other characters in the Love Hina Series

Motoko - first appeared in episode 1 then she left and appeared back in episode 3 She's the best she uses her sword to blast Keitaro and Tama, she also has a sister.

Naru - first appeared in episode 1 likes to blast Keitaro with her kicks and
punches, but sometimes she's weak because she has feelings for Keitaro and Mr. Seta. She has a sister name Mei.

Kaolla - first appeared in episode 1 she's the best, she uses technology to blast Keitaro, but a lot of the girls were mad because Kaolla built a Mecha Turtle that nearly destroyed Hinata Apartments

Kitsune - first appeared in episode 1 her real name is Mitsune which is similar to Mutsumi, tries to impress Keitaro and likes to get Keitaro into trouble

Mutsumi - first appeared in episode 5 but not in the apartment until much later, she is a klutz like Keitaro and failed the Tokyo U exams 3 times like Keitaro. She was the one who made a promise to Keitaro when she was a kid

Shinobu - first appeared in episode 2 she's a wuss!

Sara - first appeared in episode 14 not in the apartment until 16 or 17 she goes with Mr. Seta and likes to blast Keitaro with her moves that Mr. Seta taught Sara.

Keitaro - always gets his butt kicked by all the girls including Haruka, he just doesn't get the fact that Mutsumi was the one who made the promise to Keitaro when Keitaro was a kid

Other Characters

Kentaro - first appeared in episode 7, one word describes him and thats LOSER!

Shitani and Haitani - first appeared in episode 1, likes to beat up Keitaro plus tries too hard to get girls to like them.

Haruka - first appeared in episode 1 runs Hinata Tea House, Keitaro's Aunt. Haruka hates it when she is called Aunt Haruka so she is called Miss Haruka or Haruka.

Mr. Seta - first appeared in episode 5 and then again on 14. Naru's tutor and he has a relative name Sara.

Love Hina Again

Kanako - first appeared in episode 1 Keitaro's sister, has a cat and tries to much to get Keitaro to love her

Spring Movie

Nyamo - not much but she helps Keitaro on an island and Keitaro helps her to find her long lost grandfather

Motoko Aoyama

hi Everyone

Whatever!!! :angry:

I miss being a moderator :( It was cool being one, but now since the old forum is gone then I'm just a member now, not only that there is no section to post fanfiction stories on the forum (or is there one?) Someone asked me if Boris is going to be on the forum and here is my answer, I e-mailed him a couple weeks ago and he repsonded that he is extremely busy, he is in India right now living there and a bunch of people are helping Boris to make a TV show appearing in 2005 or 2006 and a movie which is I don't know when it will be released or come or yah.

sosuemetoo

hi Everyone

Alright, I have moved the OT offensive posts to the trash can. Should anyone want to retrieve them (though I don't know why they would), they are there.

We will treat all members with respect and dignity. We will not make fun of members. If you cannot say something nice, do not say it at all.

Please try to remember why OUR forum is different from others you might visit. Play nice and carry on.

"Mom"

Motoko Aoyama

hi Everyone

Hmm...I don't know why some of the members are glad to see me in the forum, but now I wish I didn't register in the forum in the first place because well, I got a lot of my homework and studies done and being in this forum took away some time from it, I am also a member in another forum which I need to catch up on posting my messages otherwise my rank gets downgraded.

So far this forum is pointless to be in, maybe because its still new and it needs to have more members in the forum but still...... :unsure: :unsure:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
hi Everyone

Motoko,

We're glad to have you here because we're a welcoming, friendly community. I can see how that idea may have been tarnished a bit by the ribbing Paul and StarLord gave you, but you have to know t hat it's all in good fun.

Cary and Sue stepped in for *you* to stop the joking around between StarLord and Paul. They weren't making fun of you, but rather the subject of it all. Not everyone is a Japanamation fan. Don't let it bug you.

I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan and I've got ribbed far worse elsewhere, but I didn't let it bug me. This is the internet, not real life. I don't see how something like that could make someone mad.

If you don't know why you're here, and see no point in posting here, then no one is going to force you to log in and type messages. I personally don't see the point of you logging in just to say "This place is dumb, I have other things to do." We'd love to have you here, because the more people we have here the more fun this place becomes. Don't feel that you have to make irritated posts and jump ship because a couple people were having fun with a subject you're particularly fond of.

Again, we love having you here. It takes all kinds to have a well rounded community.

Peace.

CaryP

hi Everyone

Go 'head Heggy. Well said my man. Hang around a while Motoko. I think you'll see that this is a pretty cool place.

Cary