hi Everyone

StarLord

hi Everyone

Chelsea, it was all in good fun. Like Heggy said it was just ribbing due to the size of your pictures. We were in shock and awe.

Judge Bean

hi Everyone

I can't remember what I wrote, so I don't know whether it was just goodnatured ribbing or not. Unfortunately, in my case, it's usually more of a sardonic, cruel ribbing, but it was apparently the result of being in shock and awe, as Our Lord says.

It's that thing they've diagnosed in some sensitive individuals, Stendahl's Syndrome, in which the subject swoons in the presence of too much art.

StarLord

hi Everyone

I have heard of the same thing happening with impressionistic art if you stand too close, and color blindness tests played in reverse and a hidden message can be heard.

So go ahead chelsea, bring on the art.

Motoko Aoyama

hi Everyone

NO! Forget it! :angry: This is not a cool place at all, all you get is time travelers claiming to be all that when it actually is a fake! You are just going to spot fakes every ********* time y'all get into da forum! :angry:

sosuemetoo

hi Everyone

Originally posted by Motoko Aoyama@Oct 2 2004, 02:09 AM
NO! Forget it! ?:angry: This is not a cool place at all, all you get is time travelers claiming to be all that when it actually is a fake! You are just going to spot fakes every ********* time y'all get into da forum! :angry:

Okay Motoko,
Perhaps if you are dissatisfied with the way this forum is run you should put your suggestions in our comments/suggestions thread. If the majority of members feel the way you do, we will have a poll and decide.

I'm a little confused however because you have not been here very long and have not experienced a timetraveller in this forum.

I'm also confused with your anger and just who you are directing it towards. For the most part, we've done everything we can to welcome you. It will be your decision in the end to stay or go.

"Mom"

Motoko Aoyama

hi Everyone

I have experienced a lot of time travelers on the other forum and most time travelers are fakes!!! Fakes! Fakes! Fakes!

StarLord

hi Everyone

Can you actually believe that people would stoop so low as to lie about being a time traveler??? What is the world coming to??

Judge Bean

hi Everyone

Originally posted by Motoko Aoyama@Oct 4 2004, 07:18 AM
I have experienced a lot of time travelers on the other forum and most time travelers are fakes!!! Fakes! Fakes! Fakes!

Someone who is pretending to be someone else? You mean, like using a fake name or mask? Letting on to know a lot more than he really does? Where? Show the bum to me.