Hi guys

scott93257

Back in the 1930s the movie makers had the ability to make people "disappear" by using simple camerawork, therefore our members video was obviously faked during the disappearing scene...I often used to wish I could do that to my mother in law in the past...Bless her!! :LOL:..
Next is a clip from the 1933 movie, The Invisible Man, when he took off the bandages, leaving just his shirt on...If you cant see it, just type into the You Browser, The Invisible Man 1933 part 2..:LOL:..

A good go though right?

scott93257

I have been wanting to buy one of his devices but its practicality is really not within reason to purchase it. It generates an unhealthy current to the brain thus giving the impression of astral time travel or even physical time travel. This sensation is achieved when the parietal lobe of the brain is over stimulated. Same area that is affected when people have out of body experiences.

scott93257

My device uses electricity to create an electromagnetic field around the traveler and does not affect intricate brain patterns. Difference is, my EMF spins.
Wait have I posted this before? Me think so

Last edited:

scott93257

It suffered some damage as my idiot brother in law dropped it carelessly and left it there for me to find. But I repaired it but assuredly I let him know verbally that I was NOT thrilled with him. It happened when my wife and I were moving in to our apartment. Glad we are out of my sister's house. I was this close to attacking him and beating his ass