Hi. I stuck in the year 2018.

steven chiverton

if you cant get feul for your car can you use another car to push it like in back to the future where they used a train to push the delorien car to a speed fast enough to time travel with it

Lord Quantum

if you cant get feul for your car can you use another car to push it like in back to the future where they used a train to push the delorien car to a speed fast enough to time travel with it
Unfortunately this is not working, beacause not the car it self is a time machine, but the radio. Actually I can travel through time without even moving a centimetre.

Lord Quantum

What I can say for now is, that I am on my way to the refinery. Hope they won't ask to pay for the fuel. Otherwise I have to steal it...
How ever, I'll wirte again when I am there.

steven chiverton

What I can say for now is, that I am on my way to the refinery. Hope they won't ask to pay for the fuel. Otherwise I have to steal it...
everyone charges for feul on this planet its not free for sure how would you get there youll need a fast car and they would have fast cop cars

steven chiverton

if you can time travel without moving a centimeter then why do you need to refuel the car can you still take it with you without having to refuel the tank or is it the case that the car has to be moving to take it with you, or to keep the radio charged up so you can use it so in that case the battery must use a lot of power or isn't to good

steven chiverton

in order to write again when your there you would need an internet caffe and surely refineries dont have that