Hi. I stuck in the year 2018.

Lord Quantum

What if it's not though.

The chances of this being real, are like .. 1 in 10,000,000,000 (10 billion). But there is still the off chance.

The answers he gave, I mean, it makes sense.

In the 1990's, people referred to the 1930's as simply "the 30's". People in the future would likewise, refer to our time as the 20's or 30's.

Not saying I am convinced he is from the future and not saying he is a total hoax.. just saying, why not entertain the thought on the off chance he turns out to be real. In which case, nobody would know anyways.

In which case, why is he posting here... if, so he's not trying to convince us. Hm.

And is trying to get back home.

Well, if I had a cat named whoozey, I too wouldn't want to be stranded in the 1920's and such.. so it all checks out.

Seems legit lol

I do want to point out though that when pressed for identification of his race or ethnicity, he didn't give the usual (black, white, asian, mixed).. he spelled out specifics. Which leads me to believe that in the future, ethnicity is no longer about color (makes sense), but is more along the lines of where your parents are actually from.. or that, giving your race as white or black, just isn't in style. And that, giving more details is how everything is done now (or in the future)

Maybe it's because he's German and not from the U.S., or maybe it's because he is indeed from another time.. but if you ask someone today out of the blue what are they, they're going to knee jerk and say "white". "I'm Latino" and so on.

Almost no one goes into depth, people from Ireland, Russia, France, England and Spain are all considered just 'white' to us.

it also makes sense that people are no longer nationalistic, but Unitarian. I can see that happening, probably not be all world peace and such though.

Too much Internet for me today, time to watch a movie. My brain is going to explode if I think of this anymore.
Well, That's interesting even for me, if there will ever be a global name change of the cities...

Lord Quantum

the university of genf dosent exist in our time only geneva i googled it, all i can say is cities that were named from the beginning still have the same name well into the future so you may also be in the wrong reality and come from a reality where the university of genf existed where it dosent here the problem of people going time traveling is they come back with events they think is future events and when the dates come and nothing happens only explanation is because it wasent our reality it was from an alternate reality even the hyper dimensional resonator dosent determine what reality or dimension your going to only the time and year
Yeah that was my mistake.
I ment Geneva but (because I talk German and not English all time time) I said the German name of the city. Actually I thought it would be called the same way...

steven chiverton

what can y
But otherwise I won't get payed.
Yeah they would not know if I would be from the past, but I am from the future, So it's very easy to check. I mean we know stuff about John Taitor and it's close to 70 years ago...
ou tell us about john titor thats not already known here

steven chiverton

there is another experiment done using a car to time travel i cannot remember the name of the project they used electromagnets and a computer and delta t antannae