High treason and felonies!

Harte

Re: High Treason and Felonies!!!

Chip said:
Get him under oath (period)!

Because the minute you get him under oath, he'll lie. It's pathelogical for him...
I don't care who you are, that's funny!:D

Harte

gl100

Chip said:

Because the minute you get him under oath, he'll lie. It's pathelogical for him...

Probably why he went into politics. Well, that and the fact that he couldn't run a baseball team for shit. Should have been a clue.

gonzogirl

Chip said:

Yes, but gettin' ANY of them under oath will be IT! Can we force them or will they all cry..." Executive priviledge"?
Seriousy, Is there a way to force them? I mean cant they just say.." I assert my 5th amendment priviledge"?
Can anyone go down for treason if they just keep their mouths shut?
remember..if you lie long enough ....society will believe you..

Harte

gonzogirl said:
Yes, but gettin' ANY of them under oath will be IT! Can we force them or will they all cry..." Executive priviledge"?
Seriousy, Is there a way to force them? I mean cant they just say.." I assert my 5th amendment priviledge"?

This would be an out for a guy like Bush whose political career is over. Couldn't hurt him politically to take the fifth.

The result would depend on what sort of evidence you had.

Of course, you better have some damn fine evidence before you try any high officeholder for treason! You have to stop for a minute and think about exactly what treason means.

This is the definition of treason from our Constitution, the only crime defined in the Constitution:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Anyone here actually believe Bush or Cheney are guilty of this?

A better way to get out of perjury is to pull a Reagan, "I don't recall." This is what Clinton should have done but his vanity got in the way.

The idiot could have told the complete truth - that's what gets me about him, and the media would have swooned over him anyway.

The American people as well. I would have respected him for it my ownself.

What a waste.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
This would be an out for a guy like Bush whose political career is over. Couldn't hurt him politically to take the fifth.

The result would depend on what sort of evidence you had.

Of course, you better have some damn fine evidence before you try any high officeholder for treason! You have to stop for a minute and think about exactly what treason means.

This is the definition of treason from our Constitution, the only crime defined in the Constitution:

Anyone here actually believe Bush or Cheney are guilty of this?

A better way to get out of perjury is to pull a Reagan, "I don't recall." This is what Clinton should have done but his vanity got in the way.

The idiot could have told the complete truth - that's what gets me about him, and the media would have swooned over him anyway.

The American people as well. I would have respected him for it my ownself.

What a waste.

Harte
An example of Bush under oath:

Committee Chairperson (any will do):

When you stated to the public that "all wiretaps require a court order" were you merely repeating what constituitional scholars had told you before you infringed upon the privacy rights of American Citizens?

Bush: "Ah, w..well. This is just politics, and just like toilet paper sticks to your shoe when you leave the bathroom sometimes, I will stick to what I meant and just say, I plead the 5th on that...heheheheh."

kcwildman

Beastmaster

my point exactly they will never be accused of lieing, but fairly soon someone in the tres. dept. will start to fallow the money, just like they did with the mayor of NY. only then will the people get on board and push for trials. but till someone shows the trillions of $$ stolen you won't here a peep. cause Harte is right(damn it) all that this scum has done, has been out in the press and backed by congress. but thieves always get greedy and then they get busted. I just hope it don't take to long for the people to reach the pop-pie sindrome( I've had all I can stands,and I can't stands no more)

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
my point exactly they will never be accused of lieing, but fairly soon someone in the tres. dept. will start to fallow the money, just like they did with the mayor of NY. only then will the people get on board and push for trials. but till someone shows the trillions of $$ stolen you won't here a peep. cause Harte is right(damn it) all that this scum has done, has been out in the press and backed by congress. but thieves always get greedy and then they get busted. I just hope it don't take to long for the people to reach the pop-pie sindrome( I've had all I can stands,and I can't stands no more)

The prob with followng the money is that the current (not for long!) administration creeps up to the line of being Illegal. And if it is illegal, just get out of it by blaming some dumsh*t.
Alberto Gonzales went down cuz of all the firing of US Attorneys. And he was a friend to Bush for YEARS! Same with Scooter Libby and Brownie! All f'd over because they were and still are loyal to a higher power.....MONEY. They dont get to hang out with Bush no more but they have some cash so they dont care if they are out...They get paid to go away in disgrace.
Oh and FYI.......Harte is ALWAYS right. (he thinks first & types later!):D

P.S...Where is Chip anyway?

Harte

gonzogirl said:
Oh and FYI.......Harte is ALWAYS right. (he thinks first & types later!):D

G.G.,

Glad somebody finally recognizes the truth of the situation!:D

No, really, that was a kind thing to say, and I believe it could well be logically disputed by, among others, Chip Lewis.

At any rate, what you said above indicates, to me, that you are "always right" as well!;)

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte said:
G.G.,

No, really, that was a kind thing to say, and I believe it could well be logically disputed by, among others, Chip Lewis.

At any rate, what you said above indicates, to me, that you are "always right" as well!;)

Harte

Beautiful minds.......
Yeah well heres how it is..You are always right and I just think I am!
I am still wondering..Where is Chip-Chip-Chiparoo?

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
G.G.,

Harte

gonzogirl said:
Beautiful minds.......
Yeah well heres how it is..You are always right and I just think I am!
I am still wondering..Where is Chip-Chip-Chiparoo?
I accept the fact that in a logical world Harte = Mr. Spock.

Right or wrong isn't the question; it's recorded history and current science that Harte has acquired. I (in the past often) accused him of repeatedly abusing his Google PHd! However, I have digressed from that position and I now except the fact that Harte is not merely well grounded, but literally cemented to the ground. While I implore his obvious solid stance, I (sometimes) abhore his inability to grasp wild or even logical conspiracy theories...

BTW - Been real busy with personal stuff lately! Sorry for my absence!

It's good to be back home!