P. Jedi

Once I had a Dutch friend in the hostel whith this kind of hat, when his birthday party came between the end of November and the beginning of December. What do you think about? Is it warm enough for the NL?

P. Jedi

It happened in 2018, at that time I told my friends about John Titor and the time travel institute. ESLIIIIIIII i take a train from Milano, through Paris to NL if you tell me that we meet as friends. I need my time in a free land as NL. What you think?

P. Jedi

Tomorrow I will tell you all about it
Hello Esliiiii, as I wrote you yesterday I have the wish to meet in the real word with you in the NL as a friend bro, because NL is a better place to stay then here. And I am waiting for you to confirm our meeting as friend bro.
Then here in ITA to manies stupid laws and bastards. ACAB.
I want to write you something about what you started to write.
On you tube if you digit: Alan Watts nuages dreams you should find 5 minutes and more about the best philosophy.

It is important to sleep to get energy for the real word. Being awake is more important then to sleep. Actually even when we think that we are awake we are dreaming. Life is a dream. Life s goal is something good, such as friendship I am offering you.
I have no problems to hear you tell what a bed dreams you had. But I think that you do not deserve to remember your old pain anymore. Better to focus on something good here.
Anyway the best answer to evil is love and not other evil. I understood that the strongest weapon we have is to hugh and kiss chicks as a brother or a sister would do. (I am a boy who like girls not to be misunderstood) so the most powerful weapon is not fire to burn someone alive but love is the answer to win.
I am a man who like woman not to be misunderstood.
When someone is angry and evil, shouting or doing violence such as a wild bulls or buffalo who wants to beat, or the same is for our dear lovers when they rarely lose the control, listen, you know that even to throw some water drops on them, with the top of the finger would make them more angry.
We have to answer with love and forgive. Otherwise there is jail. Evil people goes in jail and stay there until their last breathe.
The best weapon we have is to hugh and kiss as a brother or sister would do.

dimension-1hacker

Hello Esliiiii, as I wrote you yesterday I have the wish to meet in the real word with you in the NL as a friend bro, because NL is a better place to stay then here. And I am waiting for you to confirm our meeting as friend bro.
On you tube if you digit: Alan Watts nuages dreams you should find 5 minutes and more about the best philosophy.

It is important to sleep to get energy for the real word. Being awake is more important then to sleep. Actually even when we think that we are awake we are dreaming. Life is a dream. Life s goal is something good, such as friendship I am offering you.
I have no problems to hear you tell what a bed dreams you had. But I think that you do not deserve to remember your old pain anymore. Better to focus on something good here.
Anyway the best answer to evil is love and not other evil. I understood that the strongest weapon we have is to hugh and kiss chicks as a brother or a sister would do. (I am a boy who like girls not to be misunderstood) so the most powerful weapon is not fire to burn someone alive but love is the answer to win.
When someone is angry and evil, shouting or doing violence such as a wild bulls or buffalo who wants to beat, or the same is for our dear lovers when they rarely lose the control, listen, you know that even to throw some water drops on them, with the top of the finger would make them more angry.
We have to answer with love and forgive. Otherwise there is jail. Evil people goes in jail and stay there until their last breathe.
evil is subjective and does not exist probably as you think it does, perceived love usually does not address the root, self improvement, creativity, emotional control, meditation, intelligent boosting, and so on. thinking of what one wants to do. meditation and listening to positive mantra sound tracks to rewire ones subconscious probably would solve the perceived problem.

love alone can breed conformity, reliance on that source and disintegration when the source is gone, the only way out of that cycle is to determine what you want and to gain self actualization.
why travel to promote potential short term benefits when long term benefits may be out of reach when meditation can be done anywhere?
Ironic though without reading a biography about tesla I might not have accomplished what I have currently and in the future.

life is but a dream but I am awake!

Last edited:

Nikola tesla

Alan watts has indeed some great work. I listen to his work every night. I really enjoy his voice.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hii my name is Esli. I'm 21 I'm from a littel country the netherlands/holland.I'm coming from a big family of 7 brother and sisters
I'm new to this forum. I believe that I found this forum not by Chance but that it was meant to be and that I will find many answers on the questions that I have.
I have had a really diffucult past. I was constantly moving from place to place. As little child I lost my dad on a early age and my mom was depressed because she lost all of her Children to Youth service. I never had the Chance to really meet my dad. The only thing I Know of him is that he was constantly in a fight with god. I also was bullied in my past because I was thinking Different than Most people and I was put in isolation because they thought that it was better for me. I have seen a lot of things from demons, Dimensions, ufo's and telekinesis Miracles and other things. I have being christian for a long time. I was really that type of guy that was sharing the gospel that is written in the bible but it was in some weird way never enough. It was like something was missing, like there is something wasn't right. I was told that god could take away fear and I believed it but my fear of death never disappeared. Im still searching for the questions, where am I coming from, where am i going, what is there after death, who created all this or is it real what I have seen. I know that it is real and at the same time it's not, but I believe that this forum will help me to get a step closer to the answers that I'm seeking. Much love and wisdom to all ♥

Groetjes. My husband is from Bovenkarspel. Welcome.

Nikola tesla

Tomorrow I will tell you all about it
Please tell us more about the demons, dimensions, ufos, telekinesis and miracles you witnessed.
What i have experienced it's a long story soo it may have some errors because my English is not the best so sorry for the errors.

Lets begin with the topic demons.

It all begon when i was young i was around the age of 7 When i heard the story for the first time from my mother. that there was something wrong with the house. in the attic where two girls that where burned Alive she told. Because they hath done a demonic invocation. their ass was put in a jar and prints of their heads were visible on the carpet. And where found in de house when me mom and dad where moving in. my dad used to have really old magic books but my mom burned all of it when he died to protect the family. The attic aways had a sulfur smell. And Weird energie when people finaly came to pray when i was around the age of 13 the cross on the wall turned opside down and the priest was practically shitting his pants. after that they never came back there was also a kind of roar like a animal that makes a growling noise very heavy so heavy that sometimes the window seemed to shake a year later we experienced voices that where calling me and my brothers littel wispers (my name) and (come here) it was really scary there also was a dol house where the puppets just walkt by themeselfs and where smiling with teeths soo my mom grabbed them furiously and smashed them against the wall after that event a few years later my brother experienced hands that where coming out of the wall and i experienced shadows moving on the wall after again a few years music was playing out of nowhere out of a old radio it didn't even have elektricity music that was going faster and faster the switch was even burned after the music had played. we tried cast theme out of the house by praying but it took a long time before it was completely gone we really needed to command them to leave now 7 years later nothing really is happening in the house anymore the whole story is to big to write here but you can compare my Experience almost to a horror movie and this is just a short story if you are interested in the other topics like dimensions, ufos, telekinesis and miracles that i witnessed. Than let me know i will reply as soon as possible.

dimension-1hacker

What i have experienced it's a long story soo it may have some errors because my English is not the best so sorry for the errors.

Lets begin with the topic demons.

It all begon when i was young i was around the age of 7 When i heard the story for the first time from my mother. that there was something wrong with the house. in the attic where two girls that where burned Alive she told. Because they hath done a demonic invocation. their ass was put in a jar and prints of their heads were visible on the carpet. And where found in de house when me mom and dad where moving in. my dad used to have really old magic books but my mom burned all of it when he died to protect the family. The attic aways had a sulfur smell. And Weird energie when people finaly came to pray when i was around the age of 13 the cross on the wall turned opside down and the priest was practically shitting his pants. after that they never came back there was also a kind of roar like a animal that makes a growling noise very heavy so heavy that sometimes the window seemed to shake a year later we experienced voices that where calling me and my brothers littel wispers (my name) and (come here) it was really scary there also was a dol house where the puppets just walkt by themeselfs and where smiling with teeths soo my mom grabbed them furiously and smashed them against the wall after that event a few years later my brother experienced hands that where coming out of the wall and i experienced shadows moving on the wall after again a few years music was playing out of nowhere out of a old radio it didn't even have elektricity music that was going faster and faster the switch was even burned after the music had played. we tried cast theme out of the house by praying but it took a long time before it was completely gone we really needed to command them to leave now 7 years later nothing really is happening in the house anymore the whole story is to big to write here but you can compare my Experience almost to a horror movie and this is just a short story if you are interested in the other topics like dimensions, ufos, telekinesis and miracles that i witnessed. Than let me know i will reply as soon as possible.
I read a few books about unpredictable time traveling beings with sharp teeth and very large smiles that scared you by controlling things you did not and eventually lead to you dying, interesting but probably a prank, any time-traveler with a ray gun, a tia chi black belt, and a few superhuman pills probably could remove them.

If your not a pranster then learn to not fear the unknown which is probally what they are stick around for to prank you, learn how to timetravel, and do tia chi and a few thousand pushups a day and eat large amounts of protien, don't do them two or three days a week.

Last edited: