History of ghost photography

Wind7

Staff
This is a picture of a Bed and Breakfast that was investigated some years ago.
There was concern over a manifestation of this particular home.

This is the original photo.

1627792198300.png

Below is the same photo with an added filter to remove colorization and
add more contrast to nuance.

Can you see it in the window ?

1627792246000.png

These people weren't taken with 'flights of fancy with over-active imagination.'

This is the only picture I have left of this particular BnB / Home.

The home was eventually cleansed.

This was taken after the original BnB had burned down to the ground over a freak accident
involving the propane water heater gas connection suddenly going wrong.

Insurance Investigations were led to show that the connection was "forcibly broken and ignited on purpose."

It was later proven that The former owners, were away from the house at the time of the explosion.

The house was rebuilt after a full year and a half. (The room you see was from the newer home.)

Activity began yet again with the new home....That's when I became involved.

I cannot divulge all the goings on as is my promise to all that I have helped.
But I can tell you, it was declared a true haunting by way of attachment to an individual.

Case is closed and it has been well over a decade ago now.

They eventually lost their house due to economic disaster. (Recession)

Last edited:

steven chiverton

speaking of ghosts ive put together an experiment to use my 20 frenquency generator on the experiment was a kind of double slit like experiment but sonic and i had my right hand in front of the 2 pin holes or double slit and riffled through the frequencies playing one against many and i got to a point where i saw what looked like the spirit or soul of my right hand come partially of my hand and go back in again it looked ghostly and as if the experiment pushed the it out before it went back in again

TimeFlipper

speaking of ghosts ive put together an experiment to use my 20 frenquency generator on the experiment was a kind of double slit like experiment but sonic and i had my right hand in front of the 2 pin holes or double slit and riffled through the frequencies playing one against many and i got to a point where i saw what looked like the spirit or soul of my right hand come partially of my hand and go back in again it looked ghostly and as if the experiment pushed the it out before it went back in again
Correct if me iam wrong Cobber Steve, but the double slit experiment is where you start off with both slits/holes open and write down the results, and then cover up one of the slits/holes and write down the results of that, which technically should be different to the two open slits/holes..

steven chiverton

Correct if me iam wrong Cobber Steve, but the double slit experiment is where you start off with both slits/holes open and write down the results, and then cover up one of the slits/holes and write down the results of that, which technically should be different to the two open slits/holes..
i have no idea as ive seen the double slit experiment online but i sort of did it with my sonic frequencies instead and what happened is scary watch the video time flipper , this is strange and one off again like always

steven chiverton

i think the professor should look at this he may know why this happened , with his knowledge, he may have some clues , more experiments to do yet ill try video it this time see if i can get it again on camera unless my astral hand comes out and vibrates at a frequency that no camcorder can see , except maybe if i film it in high speed to reveal it then maybe . maybe ive never actually astral traveled caused my astral soul is locked into my body and my experiment got my hand out partially before it got pulled back in

TimeFlipper

i have no idea as ive seen the double slit experiment online but i sort of did it with my sonic frequencies instead and what happened is scary watch the video time flipper , this is strange and one off again like always
I got the double slit experiment wrong cobber, good luck with what youre trying to achieve(y):)..

steven chiverton

thankyou time flipper i got a shock to see my astral right hand partially come out of my right hand before it went back into it , no wonder ive never had any astral traveling or out of body experiences as i now think my astral soul was locked into my body and somehow i may of hit upon a frequency to let it out partially till it got pulled back in again , so to astral travel or obe may be dependent on your whether your astral soul is locked into your body or not