History Of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin

I'm coming around to the idea that there is a creator, designer or architect but when you meet him I don't think he will be too impressed to hear that your only contribution towards his creation is the removal of people's heads and the carrying around of a heart full of hate.

So you think Islam's contribution to world is chopping of heads and carrying heart full of hate . well it does not surprize me the level of narrow logic and assumptions you are uttering and people wonder how the nazis hated others.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Alright, let's keep this thread under control, and that means no further arguing. Otherwise I'll have to lock it.

Justinian

I dunno. I've read a lot of history books and this isn't reading like one. Where's the history parts? I skimmed through till about page 50 then stopped. It keeps saying it's going to start with Adam and the beginning then goes on to say no, they will start with the history from the last prophet. Then more ramblings about tidbits of nonhistorical things. So, maybe if you can give me the clif notes of which page to start on? Por favor? At first I thought it was a history of Arabia, but then it backtracks and moves around a lot. Seems like a few of the books I have in my office. Really hard to figure out the flow of where it's going and it loses you before you get into it.

Amin

I dunno. I've read a lot of history books and this isn't reading like one. Where's the history parts? I skimmed through till about page 50 then stopped. It keeps saying it's going to start with Adam and the beginning then goes on to say no, they will start with the history from the last prophet. Then more ramblings about tidbits of nonhistorical things. So, maybe if you can give me the clif notes of which page to start on? Por favor? At first I thought it was a history of Arabia, but then it backtracks and moves around a lot. Seems like a few of the books I have in my office. Really hard to figure out the flow of where it's going and it loses you before you get into it.

Histroy Of Islam didnt begin with prophet mohammed(PUH). most of the history of islam is the Quran. If you really want to know the histories of each prophet from islamic view I can post links to that.

Justinian

I was just asking. Not trying to be a PITA, but you originally said it was about history and was just wondering where in this link they actually start talking about history. That's all.

Lumbergooz

Like all previous religions, Islam depends on how far u accept to believe in a God that u cannot see . For materialistic people it is just not enough. Today the most failed countries are Muslims. The reason could be bcoz Arabs twisted Islam the same night their prophet (mohamad) died. They reinstated slavery, looting, aggression, and all the savage tribal habits. Only this time under the flag of Islam & their alleged duty to spread islam (with the sowrd..embrace or die !!!)..
Prophet Mohamad died with tears in his eyes, watching them fighting on leadership in his last hours in life...He told them, that he knew they will mess up after him..and they did..in the holy book (the koran); there are 2 major facts to note...one says "those who believe(in islam) may do so; & those who deny, let them be"..clearly God did not say force them into it...the 2nd says "And Arabs are the most sinners & hypocrites, & more suitable to not knowing the limits of God" ...so u see 2 facts stated in their holly book...freedom to embrace & the evil & hypocrisy of Arabs. Today Arabs export the wrong islam to all the non-Arab muslims...in other words , terrorism...they all probably heading straight to hell.....what religion allows a person to blow himself in a market full of civilians?...if there was hell & heaven, then probably most of muslims are heading to hell for not even applying a little common sense & logic in the crap being preached by muslim monks from Saudi Arabia & the wahabi fanatics...

paradox404

well whatever you say , Islam is here to stay and u cant do anything about it.
You could be right there. Anyway, in my point of view, Islam should be reformed, just like Christianity was back in the day. I hear of Muslims calling for reform, the same way Martin Luther did to Christianity. And now, centuries after Luther's death, Christianity is still practiced.

There is no need for reform - just because some people are misusing and committing crimes in the name Islam , does not mean Islam needs a reform but those people need to reform.

Islam needs to have a reformation. It is a book full of violence and hatred. There is no separation of State and religion, and is a political ideology.

If you're gunna try and make out otherwise through taqiya then I'll just leave these here:

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran 3:28 “Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers — for whoso does that belongs not to Allah in anything — unless you have a fear of them. Allah warns you that You beware of Him, and unto Allah is the homecoming.”

Quran 5:51 “O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers.”

If I recall correctly, Muhammed married a girl when she was 6 and raped her at 9... How is that holy? In the modern world he would be a pedophile, yet the Koran is supposed to be the "Unchanging word of Allah?".

Amin

Like all previous religions, Islam depends on how far u accept to believe in a God that u cannot see . For materialistic people it is just not enough. Today the most failed countries are Muslims. The reason could be bcoz Arabs twisted Islam the same night their prophet (mohamad) died. They reinstated slavery, looting, aggression, and all the savage tribal habits. Only this time under the flag of Islam & their alleged duty to spread islam (with the sowrd..embrace or die !!!)..
Prophet Mohamad died with tears in his eyes, watching them fighting on leadership in his last hours in life...He told them, that he knew they will mess up after him..and they did..in the holy book (the koran); there are 2 major facts to note...one says "those who believe(in islam) may do so; & those who deny, let them be"..clearly God did not say force them into it...the 2nd says "And Arabs are the most sinners & hypocrites, & more suitable to not knowing the limits of God" ...so u see 2 facts stated in their holly book...freedom to embrace & the evil & hypocrisy of Arabs. Today Arabs export the wrong islam to all the non-Arab muslims...in other words , terrorism...they all probably heading straight to hell.....what religion allows a person to blow himself in a market full of civilians?...if there was hell & heaven, then probably most of muslims are heading to hell for not even applying a little common sense & logic in the crap being preached by muslim monks from Saudi Arabia & the wahabi fanatics...

Islam doesn't depend on anyone or anything at all, Islam is ordained by Allah. However human depend on Allah and Islam. As for the most failed Muslim countries, its not because of Islam but because the miss use power and Muslims short comings. The same Arabs you saying are savages live in peace for example - Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman - non Arab countries - Malaysia, Morocco , Tunisia, Algeria etc... If Muslims want live by the Sharia of Allah, who are you to decide how people want to live by or not. just because you think democracy is working at your home, Does not mean it will work for others because differences in cultures and civilizations. As for the case of those who blow themselves up its because their ignorance because Islam forbids one to commit suicide. If you a personal grudge against Islam or Muslims in general then I cant help - go and relieve your stress somewhere else and your statement just shows how narrow minded you are without examining the realities.

paradox404

Islam doesn't depend on anyone or anything at all, Islam is ordained by Allah. However human depend on Allah and Islam. As for the most failed Muslim countries, its not because of Islam but because the miss use power and Muslims short comings. The same Arabs you saying are savages live in peace for example - Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman - non Arab countries - Malaysia, Morocco , Tunisia, Algeria etc... If Muslims want live by the Sharia of Allah, who are you to decide how people want to live by or not. just because you think democracy is working at your home, Does not mean it will work for others because differences in cultures and civilizations. As for the case of those who blow themselves up its because their ignorance because Islam forbids one to commit suicide. If you a personal grudge against Islam or Muslims in general then I cant help - go and relieve your stress somewhere else and your statement just shows how narrow minded you are without examining the realities.

And yet you use western technology...

Isn't western technology haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.