Media Hoaxhunter Razimus Says He Knows Who John Titor Is

TimeTravel_00

I have a feeling that the capitalization of the phenomena has more to do with the Haber family than the Titor family. Wouldn't you cash out if you were a latent attorney over a decade later?

BlastTyrant

Well the problem is no one is suppose to know because it would affect the future......Sorry guys i have and always will call JT a hoax, and the 10 mill movie budget just helps solidify that for me. The whole theory of him saying he doesn't want attention is shot out the window.

Samstwitch

Well the problem is no one is suppose to know because it would affect the future......Sorry guys i have and always will call JT a hoax, and the 10 mill movie budget just helps solidify that for me. The whole theory of him saying he doesn't want attention is shot out the window.

John never said that. In 2009, the Video posted on Youtube by Larry Haber (for John) indicates one reason why John may have posted on the Internet. It was to leave information that would be accessible to him and other Johns, so that they could return to separate Timelines.

In the Video John says: "We [he and other Johns] had to find a way to communicate these measurements in a way that would last, and could be easily found later...As the plan is now progressing, we were able to use the Internet. The posts we made, and will make, are a foundation we will need to get home..."

Samstwitch

To those casually throwing the term "legal action" around, I would be cautious. No legal action will take place. I signed up to this forum specifically to relay this message.

Welcome Hoaxhunter! Getting to the matter of your post...
No one is "casually throwing the term 'legal action' around". It is a serious matter to make a video with allegations about someone that are not true and post it on the Internet. A complaint to Youtube by a person or persons who have been victims to this kind of action would be grounds to have the Video removed. It could also be grounds for legal action.

Naming Pamela Moore in your Video will certainly make her, once again, a TARGET for obsessed persons looking to find John Titor and/or looking to debunk his Legacy. That is a fact. This has ALREADY HAPPENED to Larry Haber, Kaye Titor, and others who's names are linked to John Titor. They became TARGETS. Some even received threats.

There are many obsessed people out there trying to debunk John Titor as a Time Traveler. You are one of them. If you want to make a Video trying to debunk him, that's all find and well, but you should not misrepresent Pamela Moore, which is exactly what you have done. I'm not saying it will be, but this could be grounds for legal action. (I worked on many legal cases in the past and am familiar with the law.)

In all honesty an expert linguist needs to see this data and give their expert assessment...
Yes, an expert linguist needs to see this data. I have given My Assessment (Post #20), and I feel that you are incorrect. You are not qualified to make the claims that you have made. If you want to make those claims, it is your right to do so, as it is your reputation on the line...but I suggest that you do not misrepresent people in the process, such as Pamela Moore.

Sliders

To those casually throwing the term "legal action" around, I would be cautious. No legal action will take place. I signed up to this forum specifically to relay this message. Also, no apologizing for the truth will take place.

I seek the truth and defend the truth. In this case there will be no wavering. I don't care how unpopular my opinion is, if it's an opinion grounded, based, born in pursuit of truth it will stand.

In all honesty an expert linguist needs to see this data and give their expert assessment, but this is all the information I was able to gather in the past few years so I decided to release it rather than keep it locked away gathering pixelated dust. I felt the Titor crowd deserved to at least know about it.

I personally believe it's accurate and I stand by it. It was difficult trying to fit all the information into 1 video, but you can always just look at the documents. If you don't have a gmail/youtube to access the public google drive folder you can always see the pdf here:

PDF Host
Mr. Hunter, Welcome finally....your not alone. "Together we shall hang or assuredly we shall hang separately". It is time to separate the opinions from the facts. You did a great job ! most are starting to realize it was a Hoax based largely on the facts and the unanswered questions that some people around here can't seem to answer, but to actually find the hoaxter is a slap in the face to JT believers !

FYI- I am a proponent of the Many Worlds Theory ! but then again so is Maury Haber lol !

titorite

You want to know what I think? I think he will be apologizing for falsely accusing Morey Haber as well.
Not only that but I think legal action will be taken this time.

You know that might of been the goal... To accusse someone that would press charges or persue legal actions... thus proving him onto the right track in his own mind.

He also likes to claim he invented my screen name.

Then again he claims Pam collaborates his stories and she has spessifically refuted him here in this thread...

So why the lies ramzy? Why are you a liar?

IAM NOT A TEAM MEMBER OF HOAX HUNTER, even though he says I am on his video. I want to make that VERY clear. I asked him nicely to remove it and to not use my name on his videos. A friend told me it was on there or I would not have even known it.

And Oh freaking yes, Thats her. From ATS to TTI to here I can assure you that you honesty is truly the best policy. Always!

TimeTravel_00

Wait a minute, are you saying that when Future John left in 2001 at the age of 38, he returned in 2006 to age another 7 years in our timeline posing as Larry Haber's brother? Great Scotts!