Hola everyone!

Weeeeee_Zard

I'm not sure of who I am, which took me a whole lot to be ok with and use it as an advantage to be whoever I need to be at any point in time.

I'm known as a healer now, a therapist, I used to be a carpenter before that. I work with people's pain and stress.

I'm a dedicated father of a 2 yr old and devote husband, in a 10yr peaceful and lovely non-monogamist coed relationship.

Besides that, there is different versions....

This video describes well my thinking process:

There is a few things that are part of me that I can't expect everyone to understand nor I can always have evidence, sometimes I do tho.

I try to stay away from beliefs, but I research myth and superstitions and religions for traces of true knowledge.

I like to doubt and really understand events that have been labeled as supernatural, for the most part because there is only natural things going on and we must learn about them, digging thru a bunch of lies and fairy tales.

Peace.

TnWatchdog

Welcome...we are a group of individuals that are looking for the truth...We all will appreciate your input...again welcome and we will see you around!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! :) Glad to know you are looking for truth and knowledge, you are in the right place to lean and discuss new and old things!

See you around! Take care.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
howdy friend come on in sit down, kick your shoe's off, grab a cold beer, chew the fat awhile we all look at things a little diffrent round this place. have to much fun and see ya round the playground.....

Weeeeee_Zard

I just realized the original post has the wrong video, LOL!
this is the video that represents my thinking:
sorry for the confusion