Hollow Earth Theory!

StarLord

Re: !!!THEORY!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"shane\")</div>
I have been beneath the Earth's crust. There is a giant ampitheater where Ronnie James' Dio plays 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Case closed.[/b]

True, his backup guitarist has the ability to shred so well, THAT is what creates the heat in the middle.

As far as the reason why seismic waves are carried all the way through is due to the jello vanilla / chocolate swirl with raisins and walnuts pudding that fills the center of the earth.

labasta

Re: !!!THEORY!!!

I actually like the hollow earth theory. I may be a fruitcake, but it's one of those things you can't refute.
I've read a lot of accounts on the internet (so it may not be the most reliable source, lol) of people venturing, often mistakenly, into underground passages and meeting other beings, sometimes not friendly ones either. When these instances occur, the authorities seal up the entrance (allegedly).

The idea that the Earth is the shape of a squashed ring dohnut with holes at both poles would resemble Karl Friedrich Kraffts rendition of the geometric shape of sub atomic particles. So maybe what is large is mirroring what is small. Who knows?