Hollow Earth Theory!

Mudpuppy

Re: !!!THEORY!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Popdog205\")</div>
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? please reply!!:D [/b]
There are two books that I read some years ago that deal with exactly what you are posting. The first one was The Smoky God which was originally published in 1908 by Willis George Emerson, who relates the adventures of one Olaf Jansen, a Norwegian seafarer. His story was of a land beyond the North pole was only one of many in its time. Many of the modern-day "polar myth" theories can trace their origins to these incredible journies. Jansen claimed that the northern aperture, intake or hole, so to speak, is about 1,400 miles across. He also reports that this area is inhabited by a race of tall human-looking beings who, he claims, were driven out of the Garden of Eden, and who brought their traditional history with them.

The second was The Missing Diary of Admiral Richard E. Byrd and said to be the great explorer's "missing journal" describing his mysterious voyage inside the earth which was never revealed to the public. Admiral Byrd wrote about a "great land" beyond the pole that was NOT covered in ice and met beings of a super nature. It's a fascinating read.

Also, here is a link from Art Bell's site that lists his "Hollow Earth" guests and their shows and chat logs.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/search_resul...ry=hollow+earth

Also, here are some pictures I found that might be interesting.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Maybe the earth isn't completely hollow like a tennis ball, but more of a swiss cheese thing with huge cavities throughout?

PS - Even though this is concerning the origin of crypto-zoological creatures, I think it fits better in here as far as the conversation goes.

gl100

If the hole is 1400 miles across why have the satallites missed it?

If the Earth were hollow, wouldn't the effects of gravity be considerably different for us here on the surface and also those inside? In fact wouldn't the interior folk drift upward as they neared the hole. Maybe that's what the ufo's are. Hubcaps that have floated up from the shape shifting lizard's cars.

Maggot7

I think monsters exist but that u just can't see them by the human eye like ghosts u need a camera to see them most of the time

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Popdog,

Whenever there is an earthquake, geologists on the other side of the world can use the seismic waves to read the earth's interior like an ultrasound of a fetus. WTF, if you really are a geologist, you should know this.
Harte[/b]

Seiemic waves can read the subsurface, but not to the core.

ironside100

Seismic waves can travel right through the earth. There are 2 main types of waves Primary and Secondry and are caused by earthquakes or explosions. Primary waves can travel through solid or liquids while secondry can only go through solids. When we have an earthquake a primary wave will travel through the earth, seismic sensors will pick up changes in its speed and direction, if it goes faster it means it is traveling through a liquid due to its density. Secondry waves will usually follow a primary, when we notice that secondry waves stop it means that the wave has encountered a completely liquid body. from this change in speed and refraction of waves we can tell that the earth is split up into 3 basic sections, crust, mantle and core.

Also why do we have plate tectonics if the earth is hollow? Plate movement is driven by convection currents in the earths semi molten mantle.

To be honest I dont see how this theory can even be suggested to be true it is pure fiction.

StarLord

IF there were holes on the top and the bottom and the Planet were hollow, a few things might happen pretty quick, first would be the moon taking off on it's own as the gravatational forces keeping it in it's orbit would far exceed the 1 inch each year that it is moving away quite quickly.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
IF there were holes on the top and the bottom and the Planet were hollow, a few things might happen pretty quick, first would be the moon taking off on it's own as the gravatational forces keeping it in it's orbit would far exceed the 1 inch each year that it is moving away quite quickly.[/b]

Star,

Were the Earth hollow, the moon would fling the earth away, not vice-versa. The Moon is in orbit around the Sun.

Harte

electricsheep

if the earth is hollow, then where is all the lava coming from through volcanoes? I'm not saying this is impossible...maybe you should explain how hollow you think the earth is. i find it a little silly, but then again, everyone thought it was silly when told for the first time that the earth was round. i also think that the earth cant be that hollow if at all. i mean look how deep the oceans go...idk, once again...explain how hollow you think the earth is to help me get a better picture of what you mean.