Horror Lovers Welcome

ErinsOnlyColour

Hey horror friends !

This is a thread dedicated to anything horror. To anyone out there who enjoys the feeling of fright. May it be short films or creepypastas, to creepy pictures or a ghastly thoughts of your own.

Whatever it is or may be, anything that has spooked you, post it here. Halloween is so soon ( ) and that is just another reason to get into the spooky frame of mind.

lets get spooky people!

First is one of my all time favorite horror shorts produced by Alter named Rue.

ErinsOnlyColour

I have mixed feelings about this film. I adored the first addition to this series. It was something new and different, shocking to the senses? I believe I was just a kid when it came around and my mom would try to make me close my eyes. What what makes me bitter is how this Saw series drove itself blindly into its own demise.

ErinsOnlyColour

Tho
I only watched the first 2 movies of the lot

Those were the best two films of the series! They were ground breaking when the films came out. I remember wishing how the series would never end but when my wish came true I learned that it's best that all great things have an ending because eventually it'll burn out.

like Stranger Things. I love Horror Sci-fi. The best mix to have ever existed. I would love to offer up my own life now so that far along future generations cloud experience the level of excitement I once felt while preparing to watch the first episode of the the newest season awhile ago on the fourth of July .
even then I know the best things must end.

Speaking of that. The Ritual. My favorite " Hollywood " horror. Anyone like this film?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Ah, a fellow horror fan. :) There's a couple of us around here...I oughta show you guys my movie collection. It's like a Blockbuster, lol but maybe 75% of them are horror movies.

Back in high school, my friends and I started an unofficial Horror Movie Club where we'd get together to watch and discuss horror movies... This was one of them:

ErinsOnlyColour

Ah, a fellow horror fan. :) There's a couple of us around here...I oughta show you guys my movie collection. It's like a Blockbuster, lol but maybe 75% of them are horror movies.

Back in high school, my friends and I started an unofficial Horror Movie Club where we'd get together to watch and discuss horror movies... This was one of them:
This looks like a pretty interesting one! I do like Anna Farris. Slightly off topic my favorite movie of hers is called Smiley Face. It's a half baked comedy about the timeline and intense events that led her to carnival of sorts.

Have you ever browsed through independent film studios on YouTube? There are good ones there like OatsStudios and Alter.

Are you a fan of Stranger Things? I've never watched a show that manages to build the intensity of a scene like that show.

this is another one of my favorites. Horror-Scifi that mixes perfectly. Annihilation.

Harte

Zombies used to freak me out. But now I'm like "Bring 'em on!"
I blame "The Walking Dead."
I've never missed an episode.

Harte

Wind7

Staff
This looks like a pretty interesting one! I do like Anna Farris. Slightly off topic my favorite movie of hers is called Smiley Face. It's a half baked comedy about the timeline and intense events that led her to carnival of sorts.

Have you ever browsed through independent film studios on YouTube? There are good ones there like OatsStudios and Alter.

Are you a fan of Stranger Things? I've never watched a show that manages to build the intensity of a scene like that show.

this is another one of my favorites. Horror-Scifi that mixes perfectly. Annihilation.

I watched Annihilation on Amazon Prime and Ordered it right away!
It certainly has one of THE most original aliens in it that I have seen....So far. ;)

Here's one of my favourites....if you like psychological horror, this will hold your attention..

1632959843325.png

Speaks to the Mirror>" Oh my god....You must be hungry!"

Wind7

Staff
I should also bring up the first three..(maybe four) Paranormal Activity movies,
they are the closest thing to reality I have seen for there content.

They were presented out of sequence of the actual 'occurrences' of the story line.

The proper Chronology would be:

• Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)
  • Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
  • Paranormal Activity (2007)
  • Paranormal Activity 4 (2012)
  • Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)
  • Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension (2015)

The first four when watched in sequence are pretty good.
5 and 6 started falling a bit south of believable.